Chapter 67

No one thought that in the blue sky and white sun, the eldest prince blatantly put the Tiansheng Emperor under house arrest in the imperial study room.

Emperor Tiansheng also experienced the struggle for the throne in his early years. When the great prince suddenly changed his armor and appeared, he was still calm. After a while, he was surprised and stopped making more expressions.

He knew very well that the eldest prince and Concubine Lin had a very abnormal behavior recently because of the Lin family’s affairs. It turns out that they were really planning to let him abdicate, and they were so quick.

The fourth prince drew out the folding fan around his waist and quickly blocked the side of Emperor Tiansheng, with an aggrieved expression: “Brother, you dress like this, and you won’t tell you when you come in. What are you doing!?”

The prince smiled and said: “What do I want to do, can’t you see it? You traitor, I’ve been good to you all these years.” He looked at Emperor Tiansheng behind the four princes, “Father, what do you say?”
Emperor Tiansheng calmly patted the four princes on the shoulders: “It’s nothing, boss, don’t tell me what I mean now.”
The prince: “Yes, father, you have been in power for so many years, and now you can’t keep up with your physical strength. You can’t go up to the court for three days or two. The sons think it’s time to let us sons help you share the world’s major events.”

The four princes said angrily: “Big Brother! You did this in the heart of Emperor Jade!”
Emperor Tiansheng sat on the chair and picked up the teacup. He took a sip and found that it was not tea. He almost forgot. This was the milk tea prepared by the close eunuch before. This is the way of drinking tea passed back by Li Mingjin from the north. Barley milk tea.

Thinking of the youngest who had just won the battle in the north, compared with the boss in front of him, my heart was blocked for a while.

The eldest son is his first son. When he was only the prince, he had hope for this son, and he has always been cultivated as a future successor. To this day, he still attaches great importance to this eldest son. To pave the way for him, didn’t expect that he really betrayed his father, just because of the position he sat in.

Drinking milk tea with sugar, looking at the boss in front of him, his mouth feels bitter.
Emperor Tiansheng sighed in his heart, and said earnestly: “Boss, do you think I sit in this position very comfortable? Is it because I control the life and death of the people in the world or do you think you can do whatever you want?”

The grand prince knelt on one knee and got up again, saying: “Father, the son is very grateful for your love for the son and son over the years, but you also know that the son, the son, the concubine and the empress do not deal with the empress, nor the crown and I. Now, if the emperor father is gone in the future, the prince will definitely kill me, emperor father, the child minister can’t force me to do this, or you don’t really care about the life and death of the child minister.”

Emperor Tiansheng said: “You can discuss with me, I am your father! Can I watch what the prince does to you?”

The eldest prince asked Tiansheng: “Where is the mother concubine? Did she go to the cold palace for the rest of her life? After the empress mother becomes the queen mother, there will be a place for her to stay?”

The four princes found their own sense of existence: “Brother, why is this! It’s too late to stop now!”

The prince suddenly laughed: “How can it be too late? It is too late. Do you naively think that after the evidence you bring back, there is still room for me to stand up? Fourth brother, you are also the culprit who has driven me today. , If it weren’t for your insistence on getting a thorough investigation in Dong’an County, would I confront my father today?”