Chapter 113

There was a role change happening in the palace, but at this time the Three Princes' Mansion was heavily surrounded, and Luo Shuyu would take him by his side, just in case.

In the last life, Li Mingjin didn’t raise many secret guards, but in this life Li Mingjin not only had secret guards, but also the 1,000 guards he brought back from Gucheng. Now half of them are guarding the periphery of the Three Princes' Mansion.
Luo Shuyu learned from the feedback given to him by the dark guard that the fourth prince took the lead in action, so Li Mingjin could only wait for the opportunity to act. If the fourth prince believed in the will in the dark room and did not read the content above, he would definitely not know The will has been exchanged, and that would buy Li Mingjin time. However, he believes that Li Mingjin’s arrangement will not go wrong, and there should be no major problems. They have accumulated far more experience over the years than the four princes. In the face-to-face challenge, Li Mingjin has never lost momentum, nor has he been on the battlefield. Lost.

Because they can’t afford to lose.

While worrying about Li Mingjin, Luo Shuyu also worried that Shen Mingyun would bring his system to the Third Prince’s Mansion. His own safety was tantamount to serious safety, and this time he must not be defeated.

Luo Shuyu asked the dark guards around him and the guards responsible for the safety of the Three Princes Mansion to properly surround the Three Princes Mansion, and must not allow the enemy to step into the Three Princes Mansion.

Waiting is actually the most tormenting thing, but Luo Shuyu has nothing else, he has patience, Li Mingjin has Li Mingjin’s arrangement, Luo Shuyu also has Luo Shuyu’s arrangement.

All he had to deal with was Shen Mingyun and the system from beginning to end.
What kind of props will Shen Mingyun use this time?

It’s time to come.

As soon as Shen Mingyun approached the street near the Third Prince’s Mansion, Luo Shuyu learned from the dark guard how many men and horses he had brought near.
There are still a lot of people, all of them are the Imperial Forest Army.

Luo Shuyu asked the secret guard who was investigating: “Except for the men and horses he brought, what about other places? Are the families of most officials in the city under control?”

The dark guard nodded: “Yes, the families of officials in the entire capital are under control. Officials who are not qualified to go to court are all kept in one place. Ministers who can go to court on weekdays are now staying in the palace with His Royal Highness.”

Luo Shuyu: “It seems that their plan is to control the entire capital.”

Secret Guard: “The four princes and concubines have come with someone, do we want to take them down?”

Luo Shuyu shook his head: “I don’t need it for the time being. First, let’s see what his actions are. If he does it first, you should try to take down the four princes and concubines. Try not to get close to him. Remember to bring more white flour. If he disappears suddenly, just Sprinkle powder on the road, remember?”

Dark Guard: “Subordinates obey orders.”
Luo Shuyu: “Also, there may be a master guarding him by his side. Be careful and don’t be careless. The four princes and concubines are different from others. By the way, those who are guarding the Fourth Prince’s Mansion can do it now. Bring those two children to our house as guests.”

Dark Guard: “Yes.”

Luo Shuyu knew that Shen Mingyun surrounded the Three Princes’ Mansion naturally to catch him and use him as a bargaining chip to negotiate with the three princes in the palace. Of course, he also meant to control him. The three princes’ family was a stumbling block that prevented them the day before. Don’t get rid of the restlessness.