Chapter 40

Luo Shuyu was a little flustered when he encountered something he didn’t know in his entire life, but he quickly told himself that he had to calm down.

What should he do now?

He was pacing in the room to think about what was going on, and he didn’t think of it for a long while, because it was not mentioned in the book, he had never encountered it himself, and there was no mention of Li Mingjin hurting others on the school grounds. .

It’s a pity that he can’t go to the school grounds now.

In the memory of his last life, he had never seen Li Mingjin use a whip to slap someone. Occasionally, Li Mingjin’s deeds about Li Mingjin were heard from outside, and he would be scared when he heard it, but he didn’t care more because he hadn’t seen it all the time.

Perhaps because their relationship has been developing smoothly in this life, he downplayed the incident, thinking that it was a rumor, but now the facts tell him that it’s not that simple. It’s true that Li Mingjin would have a whip. Yes, it’s really happening now.

Since the two were married, Li Mingjin in Luo Shuyu’s eyes is indifferent to the subordinates, but he does not beat or scold them, and is not pleasing to the eye to let Sun Guanjia dismiss him. He has almost never seen him beat anyone, or even scold him. . Treating Luo Shuyu’s temper is even worse, making him not angry when he sleeps on a small couch, but learning other people’s sword dance early in the morning to make him happy.

How could such gentle Li Mingjin use a whip to whip people? Something that he didn’t know must have happened.
What could it be?

Why would you use a whip to whip people on the school field where there is a Tiansheng Emperor?

What was Li Mingjin’s state at that time, was he awake or unconscious, was he stimulated or did he take the initiative?
Luo Shuyu asked the guard: “You were not there when your Highness wounded someone?”

Guard: “We are all separated from each other. Your Highness is standing with others. The prince, the prince, and others are all there.”

Luo Shuyu: “Tell me carefully what you know.”

Guard: “Yes.”

The person who came back to tell Luo Shuyu the first time about this was Jiang Shiwei, who was always with Li Mingjin. This person was plain, and he would not be looked at when he walked in the crowd. Luo Shuyu asked him what he would answer.

What he knew was also what the other guards knew.

Li Mingjin sat with the prince and others to watch the competition on the school field.
Most of the errands in the Imperial Guard were young talents in the capital. They did a good job and were capable. If they were favored by Emperor Tiansheng, they could also serve as imperial guards. The scenery is boundless.

Most of these people are related to the imperial court order officer, some may stand in line, and some may not.
In previous years during the competition of the Imperial Guard, Emperor Tiansheng would also let several princes go up and practice their skills. All the princes of the Great Xia Kingdom were both civil and military, and naturally had the ability to protect themselves.

The same is true this year. The Emperor Tiansheng hopes that several adult princes will show off on stage and fight for their Li family.

The fourth prince went up first, then the third prince, then the eldest prince, and finally the prince was the finale.
The fourth prince Li Mingchun’s martial arts is not bad or not, and he can be tied with the opponent, and the face of Emperor Tiansheng is not so good.