Chapter 102

It was only a trivial matter for Li Mingjin to lose his bet. The real big deal was the “catching traitor” of the Fourth Prince and Shen Mingyun.

No one knows that the four princes fell in love with Shen Mingyun at first sight. In the name of a deep love, he asked Tiansheng to give Shen Mingyun his four princes and concubines. The two princes did not accept concubines in their own way, and did not engage in three or four acts outside. Even after Shen Mingyun was taken captive to Gucheng, he was so fat that he could hardly walk. The fourth princes still had a deep affection for him and would never leave him.

When it comes to the four princes, who doesn’t praise his cherishment for Jiefa Fulang? How many officials have given him beautiful women and sons over the years, he will not accept him, and his affectionate image is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

But who would know that this is true deep love, “affectionate” is an illusion, the truth is that the four princes are not good, women are not good princes, others are good men of the same sex, men of the same sex, and iron men.

In fact, it is not as exaggerated as the description of Ansan, the fourth prince still wears clothes, but it is a little messy by Shen Mingyun.

This morning, Shen Mingyun got up as usual to take care of his two children. He did not realize that the four princes were going to have a tryst with Tuesday. The family also had breakfast together. The four princes also told their children to leave the house with two sentences, although Emperor Tiansheng had more than one. Yue did not go to court, but he had to go to the sixth department for a meeting and listen to the next work schedule. Not only him but also the third prince Li Mingjin. At this point, Shen Mingyun has no doubts.
However, before the fourth prince went out, Shen Mingyun asked one more question. He would not be back for dinner at noon. The fourth prince thought for a while and couldn’t say it. He might be too busy at noon, but he would go home to accompany his children for dinner in the evening. Shen Mingyun felt very heartwarming when he heard it. He felt that the fourth prince had an affair. It was impossible. He must have thought about it too much.

The fact that they were almost discovered three days ago made the fourth prince and Tuesday even more vigilant. They had seen each other day after day, and they deliberately avoided it these few days. They didn’t come to him on Tuesday, and the fourth prince did not take the initiative to go to the house he bought. , For fear that Shen Mingyun will be suspicious again, in fact, he also feels strange, why Shen Mingyun suddenly suspicious of him, he has always been careless, even the previous woman was pregnant, he did not even notice that he still sympathizes with each other, treats each other preferentially, and talks to each other every day Talk about parenting.

This time, the four princes felt that Shen Mingyun would not doubt him and Tuesday, but he did not expect that he and Tuesday had only been together soon, and Shen Mingyun discovered him like a divine help. Could it be related to his secrets? Yes, he could not tell the prophet why he would do such a thing behind his back.

The fourth prince thought left and right, he decided to go to Tuesday after he was busy with his own affairs that day, and then explained to him clearly that the two of them rarely see each other recently. Tuesday is not that unreasonable person, they are now. The goal is the same, unite to seize the world that belongs to them, these children’s love can be slowed down.

Considering that they have to be in estrus during this period, Zhihu Li is particularly uncomfortable. According to Shen Mingyun, the two are now in a period of passionate love. They want them to sever the relationship. It is like death. , They started something inappropriate for children in the study, and they all told themselves that today is only the last time, and they will pay special attention in the future.