Chapter 109

After Shen Mingyun came to Daxia, the journey went smoothly. Even though he crossed to a young man with a ruined family, he did not starve him to death. There has always been systematic help. His cooperation with the system has always been very pleasant, and Shen Mingyun has also experienced it. The protagonist in the book has a systematic sense of refreshment, which is really as cool as the novel says, and the upgrade routines are exactly the same.

According to the protagonist’s routine, he should kill the three princes directly, and then the four princes he supported won the throne, and he naturally became the most powerful queen of the Great Xia Kingdom, accompanied by the four princes to open up the territory, conquer the four seas, and settle down. At home and abroad, there is a flourishing Tang in ancient times, and a flourishing summer in the present, and it is still under his Shen Mingyun’s efforts.

This is the cool style of ** novels!

However, now he was so embarrassed that he cheated on the man he had been in love with for a lifetime. Another man who worked with him clearly helped them gain the throne but was beaten to the ground. They were taken down by their elite soldiers, and he was still trapped in a ruined temple. don’t know if the fourth prince would come to him. was really worried.

Shen Mingyun felt that his hair was going to be bald. He tried to tell himself that this was just a game. When he reached a high position, he could go home directly after the task given by the system. There is a problem with his upgrade route, and the system will definitely let him go to a high position. With his years of experience in online games, the planner will definitely let the player pass the level. It is certain that there are a little twists and turns in the middle, or there is a small problem in the middle. That led him to stand here now, which must be the case.

After figuring it out, Shen Mingyun stopped yelling at God, but his emotions eased.
On Tuesday aside, he watched him go from being irritable to being very calm.

The two ran for a day, only drank some water on the side of the road. They haven’t eaten yet. It is inevitable that they are emotional. They can understand Shen Mingyun on Tuesday.

At this time, Shen Mingyun automatically consciously replaced himself as the protagonist. The rain outside had stopped, so he asked Tuesday: “Aren’t you going hunting?”

According to the plot of the novel or game, an important NPC like Tuesday should find ways to get him the protagonist to get food, or wait for him to wake up with fresh fish or roast rabbit meat.

On Tuesday, I almost couldn’t catch Shen Mingyun’s supposed tone: “It’s now in the middle of the night. We can’t hunt for anything. There are mountains outside. Who knows if there are poisonous snakes and venoms on the mountains. Tomorrow morning, let’s see if we can pick some fruit around."

Shen Mingyun, who can’t live without meat in daily life: “Only fruit?”

Tuesday bluntly said: “Otherwise you have a better way to find prey? I am not good at hunting.”

Shen Mingyun wondered, how could there be a character who is not good at hunting, and the Tuesday that he was assigned to play the plot is too inefficient. If they are replaced by the four princes, they should be able to solve their current hungry problem. The male protagonist is generally omnipotent. Come back, will the four princes hunt?

Shen Mingyun said: “You are too stupid, you can’t hunt.”

On Tuesday, Shen Mingyun rolled his eyes in his heart: “Isn’t it normal not to be able to hunt? Why don’t you come?”
Shen Mingyun admitted his son’s identity at this time: “I am a son, I can’t even pull the bow, let alone hunting.”