Chapter 25

The warm-up period of “Oiran One One” is fifteen to twenty days. Everyone in the capital already knows its opening time and opening mode. The rules mentioned by Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin are all known to him in his previous life. Of course, Li Mingjin should not One would suspect that Shen Mingyun had already written the process to the organizer, while Luo Shuyu had been sending people to stare at Shen Mingyun. It is not difficult to know the rules of the “Oiran One One One”.

On the first day of the wedding, the whole morning was spent in the meeting. Only in the afternoon did he return to the house. Li Mingjin wanted to take Luo Shuyu to the street, but he considered that his feet were swollen than pigs’ feet or pigs’ feet. , Can only choose to give up.

Not only could he not be able to go shopping with his prince and concubine, he could not even familiarize Luo Shuyu with the Prince’s Mansion. When he saw Luo Shuyu’s nervous eyes on his feet, his heart was sour and warm, and he regretted the sprained foot. What is even more depressing is that, Can’t tell the truth to the other party yet.

After returning to the mansion, Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu went back to the room to change into comfortable clothes.

At this time, Luo Shuyu was changing clothes inside through the screen, while Li Mingjin was sitting outside, her eyes swept to the silhouette on the screen from time to time. It was a picture worth admiring, and she couldn’t help swallowing.

The son is different from the woman. The woman can be uneven, and the lord of a good figure can be warped, which can cause a man’s blood to surge. The sons are different. They are no different from men in appearance. They are not like women with two masses of meat on their chests. They have a smaller skeleton than men and can give birth to children, but they are not as naturally fertile as women.

In this world, most men like women. They are more willing to choose women than flat boys.

When Luo Shuyu came out, he found Li Mingjin scribbled at the beginning, looking at the cup, teapot, or chair, but not looking at him. He couldn’t help but worry: “His Royal Highness, do you still have pain in your feet? Do you want to stop looking for an imperial doctor?”

“I applied the medicine in the morning, and it didn’t hurt much if I didn’t touch it.” He pulled his robe and asked someone to give him the crutches. “I’ll go to the study to deal with something, and come over to dinner with you in the evening.”

“Okay.” Luo Shuyu actually has something to ask, but he is not in a hurry. “If it’s hot, let people add two more pots of ice.”

“Yeah.” Li Mingjin walked out of their master bedroom on crutches with a serious face.

Luo Shuyu didn’t understand why he suddenly had to deal with official duties, but he said yes.

Mother Feng is an old man in the mansion, and she has the trust of Li Mingjin. Most of the manpower in the courtyard is arranged by her.

The boxes brought over yesterday were all placed in the side hall. Before the sun went down, Luo Shuyu ordered someone to organize the boxes with him.

The people Luo Shuyu brought from Luofu were all arranged by Mother Feng to learn the rules. Only Qingwang is the only one who can use it now, and other people can’t be cultivated for a while.

Mother Feng brought four maids, two of them are relatively good-looking, and both of them are relatively mediocre. They are still the four from the previous life, namely Chuncao, Xia Yu, Qiuju, and Dongxue.

Don’t think they are just maids, but Luo Shuyu knows that each of them is not easy, and suspects that there are other people who bought by the prince.