Chapter 46

Luo Shuyu was a little surprised by his reaction at this time, shouldn’t it?
He knew how much Li Mingjin in his previous life looked forward to the birth of a child, and stayed by his side almost whenever he was free.

But in this life, when he mentioned this issue to Li Mingjin, how did he have a different attitude?

Doesn’t he really like children? Just to get along with him?

Luo Shuyu didn’t know for a moment whether he should be happy or sad.
However, he also thought about it a lot.
If he really intends to fight, it is really not suitable to have children now.
If this is the case, it is still in line with his current plan, which is a bit beyond his expectation.

Li Mingjin didn’t want the children to come too early, they were thinking together in tacit understanding.

It’s not that he doesn’t like it, but he just hopes it will be later.

Maybe he has other plans. He believes that Li Mingjin will not dislike children. After all, he has spent several nights in his previous life just to give him a nice name.
Luo Shuyu felt that he might have been thinking too much. He had to think twice about doing things recently. It was a bit habitual. He couldn’t think about Li Mingjin in this way. This is the person he should rely on.

Luo Shuyufu emphasized again: “Your Highness means that you don’t want it for the time being?”

Li Mingjin didn’t answer clearly, but instead asked him: “Then do you want it?”
Luo Shuyu has reason and evidence: “I have seen a book, and it says that the son may not be good for his health if he has a child too early. If your Highness asks it later, I have no opinion.”

Li Mingjin seemed to be relieved: “Then we will be later.”

Not only did Li Mingjin relax a bit, Luo Shuyu also relaxed a lot, and the two simply reached a tacit understanding of having children later.

Both sides have secrets that they don’t want to say for the time being.
Since they didn’t want to say it, they didn’t ask each other. The two maintained such a tacit understanding until the end of the Cuju trip on the ice.

On the return journey, the sky was relatively gloomy, and it was expected to snow again.

The carriage shared by Emperor Tiansheng and Concubine Lin was at the front, the carriages of the princes were in the middle, and the carriages of other officials were behind.

In the winter, Li Mingjin no longer rides horses to be handsome in front of his wife, so he sits in the carriage with Luo Shuyu.
Halfway through the journey, it really started to snow and there was a strong wind.

The front team stopped, and Li Mingjin sent someone to find out what was going on.
The guard came back shortly to report: The road ahead has sunk due to snow, and Emperor Tiansheng’s carriage has fallen into a pit. At this time, the carriage must be changed and the wheels of the first carriage can only be moved forward.

Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin had a foresight. There was a brazier in the car. Luo Shuyu also had a sleeve stove in his hand. The two were not cold. As for whether the others behind them were cold or warm, it was unclear.

Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin were bored and talked a few words about the road.
He remembered that Shen Mingyun often mentioned a sentence in the book, which was also the infrastructure suggestion that Shen Mingyun provided to the four princes through the system in the later period. Thinking about it now, it does make sense.
Luo Shuyu leaned in Li Mingjin’s arms and found a comfortable posture: “His Royal Highness, the expert I have known before mentioned a sentence that I think is very useful.”