Chapter 122

Less than half a year after Li Mingjin became the throne, the court situation has gradually stabilized. Everyone knows that the new emperor is a pragmatic man. If anyone steals, rapes, and does not work, he can be replaced directly by him. He has acted vigorously and issued several decrees in a row. Every article is for the country and the people. At the same time, it strengthens the military equipment on the border. It gives the people the feeling that they finally see an emperor who really takes care of the people.

Not only that, the new emperor also gave a lot of opportunities to people, not necessarily through the imperial examination to become an official, some special posts, if they have special skills, they can also be used for him.

In agriculture, the improvements that should be improved, the reduction of the exorbitant taxes and taxes will be reduced. All the policies that have been implemented in Gucheng before can be used, and many people have seen hope.
The Spring Festival is approaching again.
More memories of the Spring Festival in these years have been in Gucheng, and the years in Beijing have always been ignorant and tasteless, probably because have to make false claims with a large family, and everyone is not eating happily.

But this year is different.

Li Mingjin only eats reunion dinner with his family. They do not have the so-called extravagance and wasteful habit. The new year is about to pass, but they must take the lead in saving.

It’s not that he is stingy, but that the family of four can’t eat much. Of course, the New Year’s Eve is a table full of dishes, but compared to the Tiansheng Emperor, it is not much to watch, and Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu do not need it. Compared with him, they just need to live comfortably.
The most important thing about Chinese New Year is not how many dishes and how delicious they are, but the satisfaction of being together with family.

Luo Shuyu asked the craftsmen to build a baby chair. On the night of the 30th year, he himself could eat the meat in a small bowl. Li Mingjin saw that he was eating the meat deliciously, and said cheerfully: “As expected of my son. , Loves meat as much as I do.”

Luo Shuyu wiped the oil from the corners of his mouth, and sighed slightly: “Obviously, I have been eating with me longer, so why did you learn from my father? How about eating some green vegetables?”

Today last year was the time to come to this world, after today, he will be one year old.
Zhong Zhong can now call father and daddy clearly, and other words are few, but a few words can also pop up. Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin are teaching him now, and the little guy learns very quickly.

Chen Rong and forest and abyss are also here. The senior brothers still live together. Chen Rong’s foundation is destroyed. Although he has raised some back, he still suffers from old problems in winter and is particularly prone to coughing. Now he is intensively raised. It’s okay.

As the only little prince in the palace, he has a lot of pets, but now he is babbling with Li Mingjin for meat.

The New Year’s Eve for six people was extremely comfortable.
Chen Rong was still feeling that when they were in Gucheng, he ate a piece of stewed mutton and said: “I still prefer Gucheng mutton, not mutton.”

Li Mingjin gave a heavy mouthful of meat and said: “After next year’s spring ploughing, the road between Gucheng and Beijing should be built. Good things in Gucheng can also enter Beijing faster, not only in the north, but also in the south. In the same way, the north and the south can communicate with each other, speed up the journey, and the entire Daxia country will be alive.” He also borrowed a sentence from Luo Shuyu before, “If you want to be rich, you must first build roads.”

Chen Rong: “That’s right.”

Luo Shuyu said: “Can you two do it? Today is a family dinner, let’s not mention national affairs.”