Chapter 92

It’s not easy to have a quiet meal at the Mid-Autumn Festival family banquet. Fortunately, Luo Shuyu had an afternoon tea in the palace after entering the palace. Now he is not hungry. People come to talk to him from time to time. Luo Shuyu is a bit busy. .

Then Li Mingjin glared at the person who was talking to Luo Shuyu, and then the other person retreated.

Since Luo Shuyu helped the two ladies at the previous banquet, his popularity and status in the lady circle are very high, but unfortunately he just returned to the palace and soon became pregnant. The ladies are still waiting for the banquet in the Three Princes' Mansion. In the end, what was waiting was news that Luo Shuyu was pregnant, and there was no chance for him to flatter himself and get a familiar face.

The four princes did teach his son quite well, and at the banquet he even went to the emperor Tiansheng to recite poems. He read it in a decent way. He liked it very much. He gave him a lot of things. He was a very cute little boy. The baby, maybe because of the large number of people, the child has always been very well-behaved.
In the previous life, Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin had passed away before the Fourth Prince and Shen Mingyun were married. Now seeing the children of the Fourth Prince and Shen Mingyun, there is always a strange feeling. This child is very delicate and cute, although both inherited the Fourth Prince and Shen Mingyun looks, but not many. Luo Shuyu feels that the four princes and Shen Mingyun should not give birth to such a delicate child.

While everyone was enjoying the dance music, Luo Shuyu whispered his suspicions to Li Mingjin: “His Royal Highness, do you think that the emperor’s appearance is too exquisite? I don’t feel a bit like a real person.” He also felt strange, but there was no basis. .

Li Mingjin looked at the four princes whose hairline was shifting further and further back: “The model of the fourth younger brother is also okay, but by comparison now, this child is indeed more energetic and smarter than the children in the palace. Days, I didn’t intend to hear my father say that this child has read thousands of characters now at only three years old and can write well.”

Luo Shuyu was surprised: “But the first two he still clamored for the four princes to take him out.”

Li Mingjin: “I think he knows that he is a man like the fourth prince, and he is not willing to be with the prince, so naturally he asks the fourth prince to take him.”

Luo Shuyu always feels that something makes no sense: “A three-year-old child is really so powerful, isn’t it a child prodigy?”
Li Mingjin attached to his ear and said, “Did you say that Shen Mingyun used any magic on this child?”

Luo Shuyu thought of the system in Shen Mingyun’s mind, thinking that if he wanted to fight for favor with the four princes, he would definitely use the props on the eldest grandson. Tiansheng must have no defense against such a smart grandson, smart, cute, and well-behaved, who do not love.

“It’s very likely.” Luo Shuyu finally figured it out. Maybe Shen Mingyun had made tricks on the child’s appearance to make him look like a fairy boy.

However, the little fairy boy looked very interesting. Luo Shuyu hadn’t seen anything transformed by the system yet. If this child has his handwriting, then he must appreciate this unknown evil.

Li Mingjin thought for a while: “Do you think there is a way to beat this kid back to the original?”

Luo Shuyu really has no idea about this. In the book, the system is to assist Shen Mingyun, guiding him to hook up with princes of various countries, do tasks, and distribute props. There is nothing else, and there is no mention of its weaknesses. However, he guessed that the system must be attached to Shen Mingyun to survive.
If their world is really only formed by a book, then why does it only choose Shen Mingyun and attach to him or his soul to be effective? Is it true?