Chapter 101

He said he was going to take a look, Shen Mingyun really went, and no one dared to be betrayed his decision.

He really regards Tuesday as a friend. In his opinion, whether it is Zhou or which country, it will be part of China in the future. He doesn’t care about which country the other party is from now. It is really just making friends with Tuesday. , And there should be no secrets between the three of them. On Tuesday, the cooperation with the fourth prince was still a bridge that he led.

He was just wondering that there was no need to go to another house to talk to the Four Emperors on Tuesday. It was so unkind to tell him that Tuesday, do they have any other secrets they don’t know?

Shen Mingyun knew subconsciously that he didn’t like the feeling of being concealed by people close to him. He must know what the Fourth Prince and Tuesday were hiding in the house he didn’t know.

Now it’s time for noon and evening, just to bring them some wine and food, and the three of them can still sit and drink and chat together as before.

I really miss the modern midnight snack with beer and barbecue. A group of big masters gather to eat and drink, and blow the cows to the sky.

On the way to that house, Shen Mingyun kept reminiscing about the past.

The carriage came to the house.

Outside are guards whom Luo Shuyu doesn’t know, but these guards know him.
They are all Tuesday’s men. Shen Mingyun does not know them, but they do know Shen Mingyun. The master has confessed that if there is any change, it must be reported to His Highness immediately, especially related to the four princes and concubines.

Now, the four princes and concubines appeared in person, and their first reaction was to inform their master.

But every time the master and the four princes discuss things together, they are not disturbed.

Shen Mingyun was turned away directly.
Shen Mingyun, who was accidentally blocked outside, said displeased: “I know where you are from. The fourth prince is inside, let me go.”

The guards are now no matter whether they are afraid of the master being scolded, they are sending people to ask their master, whether it is not their borders, if the four princes stabbed them out, the consequences would be disastrous, or to keep a low profile and use the most euphemistic way to adjust.

There was no immediate appearance on Tuesday, but a shrewd butler came out.
The housekeeper asked Shen Mingyun to come in: “The four princes and concubines are coming here, I don’t know what you can do. Please, please, the master is discussing things with the distinguished guest in the study, and he has sent someone to notify him, and he will come out soon.”

Shen Mingyun asked the housekeeper: “Guest? What kind of guest?”

He didn’t directly say that he was looking for the fourth prince.

The house on Tuesday was discovered by him after sending someone to follow the fourth prince. Now why he is not allowed to see Tuesday, for fear that he knows that the fourth prince is here, which is a bit strange.
Is it necessary to hide it from him?

Butler: “It’s not convenient for the small ones to inquire about the master’s distinguished guests.” Pretending not to know is the most effective answer.

Shen Mingyun suddenly remembered the “broken sleeve” that Luo Shuyu mentioned before, and asked him: “Where is the study? Take me there.”

The butler dodged: “This, the master doesn’t let the little ones get close to the study.”