Chapter 10

I still remember that when Luo Shuyu married to the Three Princes’ Mansion, Liu still helped him take care of the dowry at that time. The dowry was the same level as an ordinary son’s marriage, plus the bride price from the Three Princes’ Mansion was barely enough. To deal with the past, Luo Shuyu did not have any opinion on this. Besides, he was actually not very good at making requests from others. Moreover, he deeply felt that Luo Renshou was a book of courtesy, and his family was not as wealthy as others. It doesn’t matter.

After opening his mother’s dowry storeroom, he felt how stupid he was back then, and how long Luo Renshou fooled him.

His mother was a real Shili Hongzhuang back then. This box, one by one, is here, even if it is embezzled by Liu, but the big objects are still there. She didn’t dare to take it out blatantly. They were all first-class. Good material.

It’s really embarrassing. If he didn’t suddenly mad at Luo Renshou, would this dowry still be misappropriated by them? His son is really sorry to his deceased mother, and blames him for believing in those unsuspecting and snakes. The hearted person.

Fortunately, it is not too late.

How did he get his mother’s dowry list, thanks to the official lady in the previous life who mentioned to him the mink robe worn by Luo Shuyu.

After returning from the rebirth, Luo Shuyu immediately asked Qingwang to send someone to find his maternal grandfather’s family. Although the Chen family was gone, the camel was bigger than the horse and used to be a big family. Even if the family moved out of the capital, They still have a place in the capital. Through several time-honored shops, Luo Shuyu found his mother’s nanny. A few days ago, she was invited to Luofu to meet Luo Shuyu quietly. The other party handed him a box in tears, saying that she was finally waiting for the young lady’s child to come to her. Inside, there was a list of Chen’s dowry and one. An unsigned letter.

The letter was written by his grandfather to his mother, but unfortunately his mother couldn’t afford it after they left Beijing. This difference is the eternal separation of heaven and man. He has never seen this letter again. If he is not born again, he will still miss it again. The content of the letter is not long, mainly because she hopes that she can take good care of herself without worrying about her parents, her brother and others. Even if they are sent back to their ancestral home, they will have a good life.

The Chen family was also the best in the capital back then. They were favored by the emperor, but the emperor’s favor would always be outdated, and it would be easy to be remembered when he became famous. Then something happened and Luo Shuyu’s grandfather was removed from Beijing.

The nanny said that she didn’t go to Luofu to find his mother, but the people from Luofu drove her out twice, always looking for reasons not to let them see each other. What she said was that she was afraid that the Chen family would hurt the Luo family. In fact, something was hidden from the Chen family.

Luo Shuyu calculated the time. The nanny went to Luofu to find his mother after the Chen’s incident had settled. After carefully calculating the time, his mother was already sick at that time, and the condition was extremely fierce. It didn’t take long. He passed away. When the nurse came back, she only learned the news of her death. Because of this, the letter entrusted by his grandfather was never sent out until Luo Shuyu sent someone to find someone.
Now, ten years after his mother’s death, the Chen family has also left Beijing for many years.

If Luo Shuyu had not been born again and had not read the book, perhaps he would never know that his grandfather left a letter to his mother and this dowry list.
Luo Shuyu personally checked the warehouse. When Luo Renshou handed him the warehouse key, Luo Shuyu also emphasized that all Liu took away must be moved back, otherwise he would use silver to make up for the lost part. His mother never opened the warehouse. After death, the good things were ruined by these people. The dowry not only raised these people, but they also used the dowry to bully her son. If his mother had spirit in the sky, she would be so angry that she wanted to jump out of the coffin.