Chapter 66

In October, the first snow has already fallen in the north.
The temperature at night is much more freezing than during the day.

The night soldiers of the Guiyan tribe stood shivering outside the camp, and occasionally warmed themselves with two sips of wine from the hip flask at their waist.

The soldiers continued to complain to their companions on duty.

“Why is this horrible weather getting cold again.”

“Ours is not bad. If we come out a month or two later, it will definitely be colder.”

“Do you still have wine? Give me two sips.”

“I also have two mouthfuls left. You can take a drink and change the guard soon. You can go and hit a little bit by yourself.”

“Hey, you said that it’s freezing cold, the people in Daxia Country must be colder than us, and they won’t come this night.”

After a while, the two soldiers changed their guards.

As the night got deeper and deeper, even the head coach of the main account had already blew out the candles and fell asleep.

The camp of the Guiyan tribe is getting quieter and quieter. Many soldiers have fallen asleep, and the night watchers are yawning again and again, and many people are still standing and falling asleep.

Night is the most relaxing time.

When the soldiers of the Guiyan tribe felt that they could have a good night’s sleep, the shadows entered the camp silently from behind, and the Guiyan tribe soldiers who were stalking from the periphery broke their necks one by one, unconsciously. , There were fewer and fewer people outside, and a group of dark shadows gradually approached the main tent.

Everyone moved forward in unison, solving one after another Ghost Yan Country soldier.

Until the fire in the camp started.
Li Mingjin told Wei Linmu, who was harvesting very coolly next to him: “Don’t fall in love with the battle, after the fire is over, retreat immediately!”

Their purpose tonight is to burn the grain and grass of the Guiyan Kingdom. Since they are coming to Daxia to grab the grain, let them not even have the grain to eat.
Not only the camp here, but also two other camps tonight, they burned their food and grass together, and they didn’t even have the last supplies, so the fight was boring.
After finding the place where the grain and grass were placed, Li Mingjin immediately let people start the fire, and after finishing the order, he asked everyone to retreat, and again emphasized that no one is allowed to fall in love.

When there was chaos in the Guiyan State-run tent, they ran very fast, and the prince of the Guiyan Kingdom inside was still putting on his robe: “What’s the matter!”

“Go back to the prince, the camp is walking through the water!”

“Enemy attack! Enemy attack!”

“Hurry up and fetch water! The grain has been burned, everyone, come and fetch water!”

There was fire everywhere, not only the grain and grass were burned, but the camp accounts were almost burnt.

The prince sent people to chase Daxia soldiers, but Li Mingjin and the others had already been arranged and retreated quickly. When the people from the Kingdom of Ghost Yan reacted, they had already scattered and ran and disappeared.
Half a quarter of an hour later, everyone met at the meeting place, and no one was missing.

For the first time, Wei Linmu felt that following Li Mingjin’s work was more irritating than directly, and he had to admire his brain.

Two days ago, they deliberately acted as if they were trapped in the enemy camp, digging out the people in the barracks who wanted to frame them, and after those people were designed to be similar, they asked the remaining people to report their situation. They were confused. People in Gucheng. Of course, doing so may worry the people in Gucheng.