Chapter 29

It’s hard to come by the door. They walked around all the places they could go shopping, eating, drinking, and playing. When they returned to the house, Luo Shuyu didn’t feel any hunger, and Xu was to accompany Li Mingjin to eat some barbecue, and he still had a little bit of hunger. The spice smell of barbecue.
In the afternoon, there was so much to eat, and Luo Shuyu simply asked the dining room to prepare the dinner relatively lightly, preferably more vegetarian dishes.
Li Mingjin is not at all dissatisfied with the dinner without big fish and meat. She did eat quite a lot during the day. In the evening, some small dishes and some clear soup are enough.

After dinner, Li Mingjin went to the study in the southwest corner that had just been set up, and Luo Shuyu received the books and pamphlets sent by the housekeeper Sun.
Luo Shuyu had a normal relationship with Li Mingjin in his previous life. He did not take charge of the three princes’ mansion, but it was because he was the only prince and concubine in the mansion, and he never mentioned that he was in charge of the prince. It’s safe and sound.

In this life, he married Li Mingjin, everything is different from the previous life, Li Mingjin obviously trusts him more, and only three days after the marriage, he asked the butler to hand it over to him. In a large family, taking control of Zhongxiu is a recognition of the mistress. In fact, it seems to be a beautiful place, but it is not an easy task to manage the daily life of the mansion. If you are as greedy as the Liu family, you can also use the management of the mansion to misappropriate money.
With the pamphlet in hand, Luo Shuyu knows how many people there are in the house and what the daily expenses are. After calculating a single account, it is actually quite a lot.

After reading it roughly, Luo Shuyu found that Li Mingjin’s private property was also inside, including shops, land properties, and some unimaginable businesses. The keys in the warehouse were all given to him. Do you trust him so much?

Luo Shuyu stared at the ledger in a trance, how deeply he had misunderstood Li Mingjin in his previous life, as long as he was a little less indifferent to him, he would be able to trust himself, how simple it was to gain his trust, he was like a blind eye.
Fortunately, God has now given him a chance to be born again, one more chance to meet Li Mingjin.

In fact, it is not suitable for reading at night. In order to avoid eye disease, he will continue to read tomorrow. He asked Qingwang to personally lock Li Mingjin’s private property account book in the lowermost box, mainly to prevent doing rough work in the main courtyard. Four maids.

After Gui Ning is over, his daily life will revolve around the Prince’s Mansion, and at the same time, he still has to continue to pay attention to Shen Mingyun’s movements.

Look at the time, it’s a bit late, Li Mingjin hasn’t returned to the room yet.

He walked outside and looked at it from this angle. The candle in the study was bright. Luo Shuyu was afraid that he would sleep too late, so he went straight to the study.

The guard standing outside was about to pass the pass, and Ansan came out and said to them: “The third prince ordered, the prince and concubine do not need to pass the pass when they come to the study.”
The guards should be.

Luo Shuyu nodded towards Secret San, who went into the study with him.
Li Mingjin turned towards Luo Shuyu and said, “Yuer, come.”

Luo Shuyu is not stupid at all, there must be something to tell him, and it may be directly related to Shen Mingyun or Luo Mansion.

Li Mingjin sat on the couch in the study, with a new cushion on it, and Luo Shuyu sat opposite him: “What’s the matter?”
Li Mingjin said, “It’s about Shen Mingyun, do you want to hear it?”