Chapter 115

Shen Mingyun is very angry now. The Third Prince’s Mansion can’t be attacked for a long time, let alone that his child has been taken away!

Regardless of the child’s current situation for the time being, no one in the house noticed when the three princes took the child away, which made him feel scared.
Now that the child is in the hands of others, Shen Mingyun knows that no matter how stupid he is, he can’t act rashly.

Obviously, Luo Shuyu was prepared long ago, and Shen Mingyun’s initial self-confidence was hit to the bottom, and he didn’t know what the situation of the four princes was now in the palace.

While Shen Mingyun was tangled outside, the dark guards were also telling Luo Shuyu that they might be running out of bows and arrows.

Luo Shuyu said: “Don’t worry for now, they don’t dare to attack now, I guess your Highness should be over there soon.”

Seeing two innocent children playing, Luo Shuyu didn’t feel any great guilt. He brought the children here to understand and save the people in his house, and would not harm them. He did not pin his hopes on the two. On the child, if Shen Mingyun was more cruel and attacked, they might not be able to resist it. Now it is just to delay time and wait for Li Mingjin to finish the matter in the palace.

When the four princes sword pointed at Li Mingjin and prepared to give him a pair of wear, but was blocked by the soft sword that Li Mingjin hid around his waist, the fourth prince was afraid that he had forgotten that his third brother actually used whip-like weapons most. It’s his negligence to make the best of it.

The four princes can still speak martial arts in front of the civil servants. He is considered a master, but in front of Li Mingjin, he is obviously not worth seeing, and Li Mingjin does not want to waste time with him.

The civilian officials were all frightened, and things took a turn for the worse, and they suddenly didn’t know where to go.
Li Mingjin started to clean up all the officials who followed the four princes to seize the throne. Before everyone had time to recall the imperial decree, they only saw the four princes raise their swords. The next moment all of them were taken care of. It turned out to be just watching the excitement. Who knows, now the people who are watching the excitement become themselves.

The supervisors kept on twittering. They were able to talk and began to scold Li Mingjin for his behavior, but Li Mingjin ignored them.

It turned out that the military officers threatened by the four princes couldn’t stand them. The two sides began to curse after a gap. One of the military officers could not curse, so he directly beat the officer who was cursing at him. confusion.

Zuoxiang looked at all this with a pale face, mourning more than he could die.
Lost, lost.

After all, he still couldn’t stand in the team, and a misstep became an eternal hatred. He regrets now that the four princes lost too quickly. This is something he never thought of. Why did he never feel the strength of the other party? Is he too self-confident?

Li Mingjin looked at all this coldly, and didn’t mean to stop it. Instead, he asked the elite soldiers he brought to surround them to see who could become the final winner.

He didn’t go anywhere, the imperial decree had been read out, and the world would belong to him in the future, and he would be the new emperor of Daxia.

The elite soldiers who entered the palace to clear the four princes came in from the east gate quietly last night, and the large army will arrive in the capital today.

Li Mingjin looked at the position of the sun, and it was almost there.

The four princes were tied up, very embarrassed, and what made him very embarrassed was that Li Mingjin didn’t lock him up, and put him aside wherever he was, and ignored him. There was nothing more uncomfortable than this kind of ignorance.