Chapter 77

Luo Shuyu, who had just recalled Li Mingjin’s injury, bit her lower lip.

After entering the study, Luo Shuyu narrowed his eyes to see Li Mingjin: “Your Highness.”

Li Mingjin knows that he must have posted something again by looking at his expression, and the response is slightly false: “Hey?” He tried to wonder if he had done anything wrong recently.

Luo Shuyu put his hands on the desk: “Be a sincere person?”

Li Mingjin raised her hand and swore: “I am absolutely sincere and honest in front of you.”

Luo Shuyu pointed to his feet: “I heard that when we got married, His Highness’s feet weren’t hurt by evading tracking.”

Li Mingjin: “…” It must be the bastard of set three, “Well, the situation was not easy to explain at the time, I just thought, since the misunderstanding has already been caused, that’s it.”

Luo Shuyu: “His Royal Highness is honest now.”

Li Mingjin scratched the back of her head: “They have all been found. If you don’t tell the truth, you have to be angry with me.”
Luo Shuyu took off the pen and stained it with ink: “Then am I not angry now?”
Li Mingjin: “Then how can you not be angry? I was wrong, I shouldn’t hide it from you.”

Luo Shuyu could understand why Li Mingjin didn’t tell the truth at the time, and he wouldn’t say it at the time. After all, they were just married at that time and they were still in the situation of trusting the object, but now thinking about him, he is still angry.

He hooked his finger at Li Mingjin: “Your Highness, come closer.”

Li Mingjin obediently approached, Li Mingjin ordered him: “Close your eyes.” Li Mingjin obediently closed her eyes.

Luo Shuyu quickly lifted the pen and drew a few strokes on his face.

Li Mingjin: “…Did you paint something on my face?”

Luo Shuyu was painting at Li Mingjin for the first time, and laughed to himself: “It’s a bit ugly, hahahahaha!”

Li Mingjin opened his eyes, grabbed the pen in his hand, and traced on his face. Luo Shuyu couldn’t let him paint obediently. He ran away.

Li Mingjin: “Don’t run, let me paint!”

Luo Shuyu: “Think beautiful.”

Li Mingjin: “I’ll catch you right away.”

Luo Shuyu: “Dare you?”

Li Mingjin: “Dare!”

Luo Shuyu: “His Royal Highness sleeps at night.”

Li Mingjin: “I also want to paint when I sleep on a small couch.”

Luo Shuyu: “No, it’s ugly, hahaha, I don’t want to be as ugly as you.”

There is no overnight feud between the husband and the husband. In the end, the two of them can only wash their faces with water, which is enough.

Unknowingly, when the Spring Festival came, the farmers began to pray for the good weather, and Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu also went to sprinkle a few drops of water.

Today’s Gucheng is not only self-sufficient, but also ample for the granary of Gucheng. Li Mingjin has built this place into a fertile place.

Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin returned to the city wall where they stood.

Today’s city walls have long been reinforced, and looking around, Gucheng has become what they want to see.
In addition, Gucheng has also expanded several times. In the past three years, Gucheng has become more stable, and its population has increased by tens of thousands from the beginning. Many refugees from the north who cannot survive are willing to go here.