Chapter 121

In the effort of a meal, Li Mingjin learned the secret that Luo Shuyu had been difficult to disclose over the years.

If it was before the change, Li Mingjin would definitely not believe it. He felt that Luo Shuyu was joking, but after experiencing the system and Shen Mingyun’s child, he couldn’t believe it. This thing was true. What surprised him even more was that the people he had been guarding were guarding him and their home in his unique way.

Li Mingjin couldn’t help feeling heartache and sadness for Luo Shuyu, wishing to feel everything he had felt for him, and hoped that the person reborn was himself, not him.

After Luo Shuyu finished telling the secret of his heart, the whole person relaxed: “I know it will be uncomfortable to tell you this, but to this point, I don’t want to hide it from you.”

Li Mingjin filled herself with a glass of wine: “What makes me uncomfortable is that you are the one who suffers. I don’t know what happened in that world, and I can’t feel the same. Only you alone remember, I’m sorry, I couldn’t be with you. Remember the things in the last life.”

Luo Shuyu: “Don’t say I’m sorry, you don’t remember better, one less person remembers one less pain, not to mention, I am not as uncomfortable as before. You and Zhongzhong are by my side, even the mother and concubine. It’s safe and sound. When I mention it today, it’s mainly because I have let go of myself and will no longer worry about the things of my previous life. Saying it out is not to make you feel guilty, but that my mood has changed and there is no need to recall those past events.”

Li Mingjin: “If I knew, I wouldn’t let the thing called the system easily.”

Luo Shuyu: “I thought so at first, but after seeing it, my little bee still has something to control it. It is safer to let it go than to stay here. After it leaves, at least we are safe. If so It is not leaving. The dangerous one may be us. After all these years of observation, it can only destroy the world through parasites like Shen Mingyun. It does not make sense to stay.”

Li Mingjin: “Then let it go back. What if another system comes over again?”

Luo Shuyu: “I believe that the destruction it said is true. There may be another rule in that world, but we cannot know that they have magical powers. Once these powers are used up, they can no longer be used. When it is used, this system becomes a useless thing. Our world is already a place of failure, and I guess there is no possibility of a new one. Besides, there is no way for us to destroy that system.”

Li Mingjin: “This bad thing, everything has two sides, let’s take a look at the future, I hope there will be no other troubles to come to us.”

Luo Shuyu said: “Since we have reached this point, it shows that our decision is correct. I think there may be another force that is also protecting us.” Since he can be reborn, that is to say, there is another force. In the confrontation system, he believes that this force will continue to protect them.

Living in an unexpected world is also an alternative existence and meaning.
Although Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin can’t solve the existence of unknown dangers, they don’t need to worry for now, as long as they live their lives well.

Both Li Mingjin and Shen Mingyun have disappeared in this world, and even the visible system has been taken out of this world. What they have to solve now is to rebel with the four princes, the most important of which is still a few weeks. The prince on Tuesday.

Luo Shuyu didn’t fatten him this time. Guiyan Kingdom is different from Zhou Kingdom. Hachi has the strength and is fully trusted by the tribe. Zhou’s environment is similar to Daxia, and he can be replaced by his family.