Chapter 78

The prince and concubine of a country eloped with someone? It sounds like a joke, extremely absurd.

This matter can be big or small, and it affects the reputation of the royal family of the Great Xia Kingdom.

Luo Shuyu didn’t worry about it. It was passed to them in half a month. Although the matter was urgent, it would be suppressed by the Fourth Prince.
Now is the critical period for the Four Princes, how could he allow scandals on himself?

The four princes reacted quickly, and he immediately told others that the four princes and concubines were taken away when they went to the streets, but the real situation is that Shen Mingyun and Hachi left the capital. As for where they went, the fourth princes really didn’t know.

Shen Mingyun is not just ignorant of the general situation, he doesn’t even have the most basic basic principles of being his husband.

The four princes really want to chop him. After three years of marriage, he doesn’t love home at all? The baby has just been born!

But when he got angry, he still had to send someone to get Shen Mingyun back.
Shen Mingyun said he was really stupid when he left with a stranger, but he was stupid, but he left a letter to the fourth prince, to the effect that he did not like the life of being held in a back house, the world is so big He wanted to go out and have a look. He wanted to do jade business with Hachi, to accumulate some wealth for the four princes, and to win the world for their son.

It sounds so touching and affectionate.
Shen Mingyun really regarded the Fourth Prince as a brainless NPC in the game.
If the fourth prince is a love mind, then it is natural to be very moved, but unfortunately the fourth prince is not. He thinks clearly and clearly. He has seen thoroughly what kind of person Shen Mingyun is. He is selfish. , A person who cares only about his own mood, regardless of the life and death of others.

If you want to see the world, you can, but it must be after he ascended the throne, after Shen Mingyun has no use value, he can’t go anywhere now!

The eyes of the four princes are everywhere in the capital, and it is not that difficult for him to check a person.

As a foreigner, Hachi has a range of activities. A person who looks different from the people in the city can easily be remembered.

The Four Emperors’ wombs have been fighting for so many years, and many cases have been investigated. Shen Mingyun is a sloppy person and must have left a lot of clues. Following these clues, Shen Mingyun can be found naturally.

As for the abnormalities in Shen Mingyun, the four princes found out after spending so many years together. Shen Mingyun has never used anything against him, but he can feel relieved. After all, there is still a son connected to them, and the current relationship between the two of them is not bad. Not bad, the four princes are afraid of the unknown, but he also knows that the unknown of the system will not harm him. If he wants to harm him, there will be no bones left.

The only thing that makes the four princes disgusting is that Shen Mingyun really likes to save wild men, and these men are all first-class in body and appearance, and always like to mix with these strange men. What is even more puzzling is that He was keen to call them brothers and sisters, and his mind was overwhelming.

If he brought Shen Mingyun back this time, he would not touch him again. Who knows what they did in the process is really upsetting.

Fortunately, he also has a son!
When the fourth prince was holding his son, for a moment, he felt like a stubborn wife who had been abandoned at home, while Shen Mingyun was the man who had abandoned his wife and son. It was ridiculous to think about it.