Chapter 94

The luck of the sons of Emperor Tiansheng was good, but among the emperor’s grandchildren, it was indeed a little bit scarce. In the past few years, except for the four princes, no one had given birth to the emperor’s grandsons except for the four princes.

The little emperor grandson of the four princes' family was uniquely loved before Li Mingjin’s son arrived.

It’s no wonder that the four princes are so anxious to find a way to rush Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu back to Gucheng. They naturally tried a variety of ways to solve the child in Luo Shuyu’s belly, but as said before, the three princes’ mansion is as solid as an iron bucket. couldn’t find a gap and squeeze in.

Today, Li Mingjin’s son is born, the second emperor grandson of Emperor Tiansheng. Obviously, Emperor Tiansheng pays more attention to his arrival.

It is hard-won.

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu have been married for the first time for many years. They didn’t find it on the way back from Gucheng to the capital. , He felt more fortunate in treating the second emperor grandson.

All the points combined together formed the current Tiansheng Emperor’s expectation for the little prince and the excitement of being a “grandfather”.
Luo Shuyu is recovering well and can get out of bed and walk around in two days.
forest and abyss suggested that he move more frequently to recover his body as soon as possible.

He now has specific dietary requirements every day, which are specially tailored by forest and abyss to achieve a balanced nutrition, but will not make him out of shape. After all, he eats and drinks every day, and he has to lie in bed every day. The distance to get out of bed is the inside and outside of their master bedroom.

Fortunately, Luo Shuyu is accustomed to the winter days when Gucheng doesn’t go out much, so this month is actually not that difficult.

The arrival of Emperor Tiansheng and Concubine Mei did not make the Three Princes' Mansion a mess, everything was arranged in an orderly manner.

The three princes received Emperor Tiansheng in the main hall, while Concubine Mei went to the courtyard to see the little guy Luo Shuyu, and then Li Mingjin brought Emperor Tiansheng over.
However, Emperor Tiansheng didn’t go in to see Luo Shuyu. He just came and took a look to prevent the newly-born Little Emperor Sun from catching the cold.

It can be seen that the big battle ran out of the palace just to take a look at the little emperor sun, which was also a real favorite.
The Emperor Tiansheng had already thought of a name for him a long time ago, and only then did he embrace the word “just as he”, hoping that he would be safe in the future.

The little guy got his name Li Chengan, and his milk name came from Luo Shuyu.
He must remember that their family was born again, not to forget the past, not to be blinded by the glitz in front of him, and to know that they are prepared for danger in times of peace.

Li Mingjin regretted that she could not name her son in person.

The arrival of Emperor Tiansheng brought the glory of the Three Princes' Mansion, but Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu didn’t want this glory, it was destined to carry them to the crowd.

This may be due to the sequelae brought by the former prince to Emperor Tiansheng. It is not a joke to confuse the royal blood.
After seeing him, the Emperor Tiansheng was in a good mood. When he returned to the palace, he kept nagging with Concubine Mei. Concubine Mei could bother him.

Only when he came to the gate of the palace, Emperor Tiansheng sighed, “I want to watch it grow up.”

Concubine Mei: “Your Majesty will live a long life, so you can naturally see him grow up.”