Chapter 75

The prince Li Mingze never thought that his proud and dishonest identity was actually a sharp sword hanging over his head.

He couldn’t believe that the queen mother would say such a thing!

The prince’s legs trembled slightly. He held the table and shook his lips and said, “Queen, what are you talking about? Did you say this when you were threatened? Do you know that this can completely drag me to hell? "

The queen covered her face: “My son, I don’t want to tell you, but now, paper can’t contain fire.” She has been under tremendous pressure recently, with rumors on one side and the truth on the other.

The prince swept all the tea sets on the table to the ground like crazy, and roared: “What kind of paper can’t keep the fire, why don’t you keep concealing it for so many years? If you don’t say your grandfather, who will know!”

The queen was startled by such a big movement: “Prince, what are you doing?”
Prime Minister Yan patted the queen: “Let him vent, yes, who knows that this kind of thing will be like this…”

The queen loves the prince. Although she has concealed his life experience for many years, he is her own son after all, so she still loves him.

The prince sneered, staring at the queen and Prime Minister Yan: “Why do you tell me now! Can’t you wait for me to get that position?”

The queen began to wipe her tears and turned her face away. Prime Minister Yan said for her: “Prince, because I won’t tell you about this, I’m afraid something will happen.”

“Why? What can happen!” He was already a prince, and he felt that his father might have never cared about this. He believed in his identity, but he didn’t doubt his life experience, other brothers more or less inherited it. When it comes to the appearance, height, and personality of the emperor, his appearance, height, physique, and personality are all different from it. The more he is like this, the more flustered he himself, and finally started to learn the way of speaking of Emperor Tiansheng. , The way of doing things, but someone told him that he was not the prince, he had nothing to do with the royal family, and he was not of royal blood.

This is just like a joke!

He is a grand prince of the Great Xia Kingdom, but he is not of royal blood!
It’s really a big joke. It was the child who had fornicated with others after his mother. No, it should have been secretly tied up with someone before marriage. For the power of the Yan family, he actually confused the royal lineage like this.
Why tell him this unbearable secret today!
Prime Minister Yan said bluntly: “Because your biological father was missing a month ago.”

Prince: “My biological father? Why does he still live in this world!”

Prime Minister Yan was surprised at his answer: “When your mother married your majesty, we didn’t know that she was pregnant with you. We only learned about this shortly after entering the Prince’s Mansion.”

The prince roared: “Then why don’t you knock me out! Can’t you afford to pay for an abortion pill?”

Prime Minister Yan: “Prince, it was too late at the time. We thought that since your Majesty didn’t find out, we might as well just keep it like this. It was we who harmed you. I’m sorry, Prince.”

The prince pointed to himself and questioned them: “Me? Prince? When you tell me the truth, can I still be my prince? Continue to covet things that don’t belong to me?”

Prime Minister Yan said earnestly and earnestly: “No, prince, this is why we tell you the truth. You have nowhere to go. You will either go forward or die. If your biological father is seen by your majesty, you must know that you are not his own flesh and blood. If your prince’s position is not guaranteed, the Yan family will also be implicated in the Jiu Clan, and your queen can only get a white silk or a glass of poisoned wine. Prince, we have no choice.”
Prince: “You didn’t have to choose or I didn’t have to choose?”