Chapter 72

The false emperor and grandson matter was raging, and the people in the capital didn’t know it, but the upper class knew everything that should have been known.
The crown prince lost the trust of Emperor Tiansheng for a while, and did not see Emperor Tiansheng for half a month. The queen also begged Emperor Tiansheng, but Emperor Tiansheng had been dissatisfied with her for many years, and was even left out of her, the harem. The concubines began to eagerly try to climb the dragon bed, hoping to receive the grace of Emperor Tiansheng.

It’s a pity that Emperor Tiansheng has already seen all the beauties in the world and is not very interested in his concubines. It is better to look at the Mei Fei farming in the Changle Palace. On the contrary, it is a kind of leisure. He also helped Mei Fei to sow seeds for a few days and pick them up. After a few times of cooking, he was actually a little better, and the imperial doctor praised him for being healthier.
For this reason, Emperor Tiansheng was even more diligent in running to Mei Fei’s Changle Palace, planting fences himself, doing carpentry, and helping Mei Fei watering. In less than a month, everyone was tanned, but the number of times he called for imperial physicians Several times less than the previous month, he has been certified by an imperial doctor that he is healthier.

It turns out that farming still has these benefits. Emperor Tiansheng fell in love with pastoral life for a while.

When the concubines of the harem heard that they plucked out the precious flowers one by one, they all learned the art of planting from the concubine Mei of Changle Palace. Even the concubines who could not find the concubine did not let go. One of them was one. The people in the palace who can cultivate the land are the people in the Changle Palace. They can’t learn the essence, and the fur is good, as long as they can attract your majesty’s attention, each of them is a drunkard who does not want to drink.

Donggong deceived Emperor Dongsheng with a fake emperor grandson, and no one would believe it if there was anything wrong with the Yan family.

During this period of time, also know that both the low prince and the East Palace powers have become low-key, and the power of the four princes has sprung up like bamboo shoots after a rain, and the scenery is boundless for a time.

The prince did a stupid thing. The emperor’s grandson can only be the icing on the cake on his way to the throne. He is already a prince, and there is nothing wrong with the emperor’s grandson for the time being. The Yan family will surely guarantee him to the throne. Basically it can be stable, but unfortunately, there are more and more speculations about them. Not only that, but the matter about whether he is the parent and child of Emperor Tiansheng was also quietly mentioned.

Everyone kept silent for so many years, but now they use it to make a fuss. The prince was really grilled on the fire. What’s more, the Tiansheng emperor seemed to be ignorant of the rumors, whether it was the prince’s request or The queen didn’t pay any attention to seeing him, Quandang didn’t know about it, and he continued to enjoy the life of returning to the countryside.

The turbulent waves in the capital still remain, and the peaceful life in the north is also continuing.

This is the third year that Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu have been in the north, and it is also the eighteenth year of Tiansheng.

It’s already their third summer here.

Luo Shuyu stood in the yard and stared at the fish swimming in the pond, wondering how long it was before they died in their previous lives. The year they died was the day of the Lantern Festival in the 20th year of Yuansheng, and there is still about a year and a half before now. In other words, there is not much time left for them.

In his previous life, he never thought that he would stay in the north for nearly three years. Li Mingjin and him have accumulated over the years. Now the prince is pressed by the four princes step by step, and the four princes are assisted by Shen Mingyun. According to the evil nature of the system, four The prince will still defeat the prince. In the end, they will still face Shen Mingyun and the fourth prince. The most important thing is the system behind Shen Mingyun. That thing doesn’t know what magical powers it has, so it should always be staring at them.