Chapter 79

Luo Shuyu can only sigh with Shen Mingyun’s pregnancy, as he deserves to be a man of luck.

As a son, it is really rare to be able to hold two for three years, and the world really takes care of the protagonist.

But there is still a gap with the book. Luo Shuyu read 800,000 words. Before the four princes came to the throne, Shen Mingyun was not pregnant, but now he can not only get pregnant, but also give birth to one after another. This is the third child, right?
One flowed in front, the second was born smoothly, and now it is the third.

The child in his stomach is less than two months old, and it is a bit embarrassing.
Shen Mingyun stayed outside with Hachi for more than a month, and the child was a little confused.

Luo Shuyu looked at Shen Mingyun with suspicion. In the way he hooked up with men, he might have something with Hachi.
I am a little envious of Shen Mingyun’s body, so running around, the child in his stomach can still be preserved. It is very strong. It is not easy to be a child of Shen Mingyun. Before he is born, he has to undergo more tempering than others.
This child of Shen Mingyun came just right for Luo Shuyu. This child kept it in their favor. Although it was extremely unfair to the unborn child, it was indeed a very good opportunity for Luo Shuyu. He didn’t need him to provoke the Fourth Prince and Shen Mingyun. Shen Mingyun can mess up the matter by himself. As long as the child is kept, he can’t tell, and the fourth prince will doubt whether the child belongs to him or the little prince Hachi. In the end, Luo Shuyu had nothing to do with whether the child was born or not, and what he had to do now was to help the four princes save the child.

Luo Shuyu specifically instructed forest and abyss to drink antifetal medicine for him three times a day. He was not allowed to go anywhere except the Third Prince’s Mansion, and must let him keep the child before the Fourth Prince sent someone.
Why not send someone to escort Shen Mingyun back to the capital?

Of course he couldn’t do this, because he couldn’t afford to have something happened along the way.

The letter to the fourth prince was sent back quickly. Luo Shuyu also specifically mentioned in the letter that Shen Mingyun was pregnant. He must have been green and white when the fourth prince heard the news. Whoever ran away secretly. , In the process of being pregnant, everyone will think more.

As for Shen Mingyun, he still insists on the view that “the clearer is self-cleaning”.
At this time, Shen Mingyun, who was imprisoned in the Mansion of the Three Princes, began to engage in moths again. He was going to go out, but the mother Luo Shuyu stared at for twelve hours a day did not let him leave. There are very serious guards who are full of evil spirits. This is the double guarantee of Luo Shuyu’s system to prevent him, which is to prevent Luo Shuyu from going out.

Shen Mingyun could only yell in the yard: “I want to be called the third prince concubine. What does he mean by locking me up, I am not a prisoner!”

Mother Liu, who is most trusted by Luo Shuyu, said with a straight face: “Four princes and concubines, the master has arranged you here for your sake. The doctor also said that you are on a turbulent journey. The fetus may be unstable in your stomach, and you need you. You can stay in peace for the last month before walking around. When the child in your stomach stabilizes, it is not too late for you to go out and breathe. The master is also doing this for your good. Since he has taken you in, he has to confess to the fourth prince. He can’t be unkind. Unrighteous.”

If the fourth prince is by Shen Mingyun’s side, Luo Shuyu certainly does not care if Shen Mingyun wants to protect the child in his stomach, but now that the fourth prince is not there, he must keep Shen Mingyun’s child until the fourth prince sees him, at least for the first three months. Stabilized.
Shen Mingyun said dullly: “Do I stay in this small yard this month?”