Chapter 59

Luo Shuyu is more concerned about Jiebaidu and cure diseases than Li Mingjin. Li Mingjin doesn’t know that Luo Shuyu had a general impression of Jiebaidu before, and since it can cure hundreds of toxins, it must at least have it. The number of years of practicing medicine has been for decades.

Chen Rong’s brother looked too young. Even if he started to learn herbal medicine at the age of three and practiced medicine at the age of 16, it was only more than ten years old. How could it be him?

Luo Shuyu was confused about what he saw in the book and what he saw with his own eyes. What can I do?

He directly asked forest and abyss: “Are you really a cure for all poisons?”

forest and abyss is very modest: “The Caomin has never given himself a nickname, it is taken by outsiders casually, not dare to ask for a big one, but he has more experience in detoxification than other doctors.”

Luo Shuyu was confused and could only look at Li Mingjin. They were not sure for the time being that forest and abyss was not credible, so let’s observe and talk about the relationship between him and Chen Rong, and understand his background first.
Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu didn’t know the origin of forest and abyss for the time being, they could only not ask too much for the time being.

Li Mingjin asked forest and abyss: “Doctor Lin, why do you suddenly want to see me?”
forest and abyss sat and stood up again and said, “His Royal Highness Huisan, plebian knows that Junior Brother is doing things for you, and hopes to help Junior Brother to take care of his body in the future.”

Li Mingjin looked at Chen Rong, who was covering her mouth and coughing, “I haven’t asked, what is your disease?”
Luo Shuyu motioned his servant to pour him a cup of hot tea. Chen Rong moistened his throat, his eyebrows hesitated, and he glanced at Luo Shuyu.

Chen Rong said: “Something happened at home when I was young, and the water was frozen in winter. I haven’t taken care of it, and the root of the disease has fallen. The doctor who treated me said that I might not live to 30 years old.”

Luo Shuyu observed how carefully he did not miss the glance he had just looked at: “What kind of disease is it that does not survive the age of thirty? Doctor Lin, you are Mr. Chen’s brother, do you know his condition?”

forest and abyss said: “Cao Min hasn’t given his junior pulse for two years. I don’t know for the time being. When I saw him two years ago, as long as I treat him every day, he will live a long life.”

Since Jiebaidu was different from what Luo Shuyu knew, would Chen Rong’s destiny in this life also change? If he followed the description in the book, he really hadn’t lived to be thirty years old.

Chen Rongneng dragged this body to Gucheng, presumably because he was really willing to assist Li Mingjin, or he would follow them to see his senior in Gucheng if he wanted to live, Luo Shuyu wondered what these nine-turn and eighteen-thinking counsellors were thinking. , In the end is to cherish one’s body or not to love.

Life is gone, what does the success or failure of others have to do with him?
Luo Shuyu thoughtfully said: “Why don’t you see Dr. Lin to see Mr. Chen first today, I believe you also know that he is unaccustomed, otherwise you will not come today.” The city is not that big either. Any small incident that happened in their mansion now will be heard by people outside. Maybe it was the doctor Li Mingjin invited for him two days later. He contracted the wind and died unfortunately.

Lin Yuan’s face has a little more color, but his voice still has the calmness that belongs to an adult man: “Thank you three princes and concubines.”