Chapter 120

Rebirth!

Luo Shuyu was actually born again!
Shen Mingyun never thought that Luo Shuyu was not a traverser, he was just a rebirth!

The rebirth will know all the development of the plot. The rebirth either has regrets or resentments, but which kind of Luo Shuyu belongs to?

Shen Mingyun was frightened by Luo Shuyu’s identity as a rebirth. His hands and feet were cold. He was thinking, how did Luo Shuyu be reborn and why was he reborn? Of course, he has no answer, because Luo Shuyu didn’t want to tell him more about his own rebirth.

Shen Mingyun asked hoarsely: “Why? What did I do wrong? You want to treat me this way.”

Luo Shuyu: “Who knows, it’s not that I treat you like this, but it’s your own choice to get to this step. By the way, before you leave this world, let me tell you one more thing. You use the system, maybe You have to bear the price the system gives you.”

Shen Mingyun’s mood now fell to the bottom. Before he left this world, it meant that he had to die.

Shen Mingyun was taken back to the other hospital. When he came back, he lost his anger. He was sitting motionless on the chair like a deflated balloon.

He thinks he is invincible, a systematic traverser can be fearless, can change the plot, and can do everything he wants.
The rebirth knows everything, which means that no matter what he does, Luo Shuyu knows everything, including everything he did before Luo Shuyu was reborn. What would happen to him without Luo Shuyu’s rebirth? Will the four princes succeed to the throne?

And all of this, he would never know when he traveled to the world in this book.
How did that happen?

Did the system escape after the mission?
He still doesn’t understand what the system is drawing.

What impact will the four princes ascend to the throne have on the system? What’s the secret behind the system?

At this time, Shen Mingyun found that he had been in a state of ease. He had not thought about the side effects of the system. A system of hard work and grievances, a system with only rewards and no punishments, no matter how you look at it, there are problems, and he I didn’t realize the problem until now.

The picture of the system is not a good thing, otherwise it will not be so easy to talk about. Where is there a good thing in the sky? There are so many examples in modern society, why has he forgotten it? The simplest truth is actually deceived by the system’s rhetoric.

But who can he blame? Blame his petty citizens for their greedy attitude? Blame him for not having that brain?
He did not lose injustice, this is the destined ending.

Luo Shuyu also said that if he uses the system, he has to bear the corresponding price. What is it?

The four princes took the children to the creek to catch small fish and shrimps. The child was just taken by the mother to change clothes. He is now in a very stable state of mind. It is better to get along with the children and create more memories before leaving. He chooses to forget the unbelievable things.

I’m leaving tomorrow.

Seeing Shen Mingyun traveling in space, the fourth prince sat next to him and asked him: “What did you talk about with the queen?”

Queen? who?

Oh, it’s Luo Shuyu, his identity has changed, and he has become the noble queen of Daxia who is above 10,000 people.
Shen Mingyun sat upright, and now he and the four princes no longer have the question of who depends on whom: “Talking about God’s punishment of me, talking about my mistakes, it shouldn’t be like this, it shouldn’t be like this…”