Chapter 13

Who else but Luo Shuyu could have on a date with Li Mingjin for dinner? Shen Mingyun didn’t even think about asking about Luo Shuyu’s whereabouts. If he was a little bit more careful, he wouldn’t run to him and make this stupid little report.

Shen Mingyun’s act of instigating separation was too obvious. Luo Shuyu didn’t even know his thoughts were difficult, not to mention that he also knew that he still had a system hidden in his mind.

He was very sure that there was no section in the book where Shen Mingyun provoked him to marry Li Mingjin. Even the marriage was something Shen Mingyun wanted to get rid of. Is he really so kind to help him escape the marriage? According to him, not necessarily, Shen Mingyun has no sympathy for these “ancient people”, and only treats them as NPCs who earn commercial coins.

Is it because of his rebirth that the system can detect his existence and prepare to issue a mission for Shen Mingyun to obliterate his existence?

If this is the case, then he has to deal with Shen Mingyun, who is wearing the system, and dealing with the system is the ultimate goal.

The sudden change made Luo Shuyu’s vigilance stronger again. He hadn’t thought about whether the system could detect whether he was reborn before.

In the book, Shen Mingyun does tasks under the guidance of the system. He is bound to the system, including tasks that are mandatory, without any initiative. It is just that he has a natural tendency towards the system, never disgusted, but complacent. From the perspective of reading books, didn’t think the system was so terrible, but now, if the system really detects that Luo Shuyu is reborn, which is inconsistent with the purpose of the mission it released, it is possible that his existence will affect Shen Mingyun, then the system will Issued to Shen Mingyun the task to deal with him, and the system has become Luo Shuyu’s ultimate target to deal with. As for Shen Mingyun, is it just a tool that it depends on? Based on this reasoning, Luo Shuyu felt that it was reasonable, but what was the purpose of the system attached to Shen Mingyun’s mind?

In short, if Luo Shuyu wants to live a good life in peace and stability, not only must Shen Mingyun disappear, but also the system in his mind will disappear. He has to deal with not only people but also things that do not know whether they are gods or weird, which is suddenly difficult. Increase.
Despite this, he is not afraid of anything, at least Shen Mingyun’s actions are predictable, as long as he controls his movements.

He read the whole text, and did not find that the system had occupied Shen Mingyun’s body, thinking that it could not control the body.

In Luo Shuyu’s place, he has an additional piece of information that needs to be recorded and an invisible enemy that needs to be dealt with.

At this time, Shen Mingyun didn’t get the response he deserved. He asked Luo Shuyu: “You don’t worry about your future?” He couldn’t help but despise the ancients for compromising his fate. If Luo Shuyu admits his fate, he can only start from the third prince. NS.

After a round of well-founded speculation, Luo Shuyu already knew Shen Mingyun’s purpose. He followed Shen Mingyun’s thoughts and said: “I will be married to him soon. In the future, I will be the wife of the third princes. The third princes can take concubines. The confidante outside can talk about the wine, and I can’t control it. My marriage contract was given by the Holy Spirit. How can I change it, even if you tell me that he stays in the brothel day and night?"

After hearing Luo Shuyu’s words, Shen Mingyun showed more sympathy on his face, thinking that it was indeed a bit miserable. Luo Shuyu could not change his own destiny, but shouldn’t he come to help him solve it!

He thought he was good at persuading him: “Don’t you want to change? Marry him to such a carefree man, your next half of your life will be ruined!”