Chapter 60

There are not many details about Shen Mingyun, but Luo Shuyu can associate Shen Mingyun with the amnesia man based on what he has seen in the book. His “chivalrous heart” is no different from nosy.
Luo Shuyu is thinking about who this man is? The people who followed the Fourth Prince and Shen Mingyun have not yet ascertained the origin of each other.

There are currently two speculations.
One is that amnesia is really useful. He can claim that he doesn’t remember anything and that this person has no amnesia at all. The second is, maybe he was seriously injured and saved by Shen Mingyun and the Fourth Prince, but when he found that the people around him happened to be the people he wanted to contact, he made a plan and decided to join them. But how can I stay? His injury may not be so severe that he cannot move. If he has a clear mind, he will be asked about his identity at any time. The fourth prince is not necessarily a friendly person, so the man chose to pretend to have amnesia after waking up.
Although the supporting characters related to a little bit in the book are somewhat different from the previous life, the characters related to Shen Mingyun should not be absent. Otherwise, how the plot in this book will continue, the four princes is a best example, not to mention, The four men who have hooked up with Shen Mingyun in the book are not lacking in intelligence, otherwise they will not help Shen Mingyun and the Fourth Prince to ascend to the throne in the end.

This is all Luo Shuyu’s guess, but who is this person? Is it the second prince of Zhou who has never appeared?

If the second prince of Zhou was seriously injured in Daxia, who did it? No one in Daxia knows his true identity, so it is possible that the people of Zhou State did it themselves. Zhou State is more chaotic than they thought, but Li Mingjin can be put into operation in advance to pave a way for them in the future.

However, we still have to entertain the ladies who are going to be guests at the house first.

When Luo Shuyu was in Beijing, he entered the winter shortly after getting married with Li Mingjin. He attended the chrysanthemum feast of the prince and the plum feast of the prince. She was pregnant, and she had to invite her. If she invited her, someone would take the opportunity to do something, but she didn’t do it. After that, she followed Li Mingjin directly to the north.

The first time Luo Shuyu took the initiative to do something, Luo Shuyu was full of enthusiasm, not to cater to others, nor to follow suit. This time he organized a banquet for himself, for Li Mingjin, and carefully thumbnailed every detail. Don’t let it go.

What the people in the north want to see most are the characteristics of the capital. He asked the chefs from Beijing to prepare more dishes and snacks from the capital, and he also asked the servants to wrap a small gift, which they could bring back after they left. For family enjoyment, what Luo Shuyu wants is not for his wife to remember him, but for most of them. His influence is accumulated through such little things.

Thinking about it now, the book is not without benefits. At least he learned the knowledge that the system gave Shen Mingyun from it, and he also felt the pattern of the future world from the text in the book. Every idea focused on the predecessors and descendants. Wisdom, since it can be used, don’t waste it.
Early morning on the day of the banquet.
The sky is high and the emperor is far away, so Li Mingjin, who didn’t have to go to the early court, lay in bed for a while before getting up.

Luo Shuyu wrung out his veil and asked him, “Is your Royal Highness staying in the mansion today?”

Li Mingjin yawned: “I went to the barracks later. I asked them to sign up for a test two days ago. I’ll check it out later.”

Luo Shuyu has been so busy in the past two days that he almost forgot about it.
He suddenly looked at Li Mingjin slantingly: “His Royal Highness, you won’t be itchy hands and try to compete with others?”
Li Mingjin put on her shoes: “An Xin, I won’t be on it. Today I am going to select talents.”
“That’s good. In the winter, sweating is easy to catch the wind and cold, so your Highness should practice in our house.” It has been some time since he was sick last time, and he is quite scared, “Mr. Chen’s illness is also good. It’s almost time, when shall we find Lin Yuan.”