Chapter 32

Three days have passed since the Mid-Autumn Festival.

The Oiran competition that night ended because of the chaos of traffickers on the Mid-Autumn Festival, and because the curious people wanted to see with their own eyes how Liang Xian’er, known as the No. 1 Oiran in Beijing, looked like, even if guards were hired at the scene, many people were still crowded. Went in.
According to Shen Mingyun’s description, it was a proper star chasing scene.

However, last night’s Shen Mingyun thought that after Liang Xian’er appeared, there would be no more accidents, so he went to the night market with the four princes. He didn’t see the end at the scene. He didn’t know that Liang Xian’er’s performance was crowded by crazy people before the stage. When she went up, Liang Xian’er’s well-designed performance costume was almost torn off. Fortunately, the guards on the scene came quickly and escorted her to the backstage. Some guards used a lot of energy to disperse the crazy crowd.

The oiran competition on the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival ended here at Liang Xian’er.

Two consecutive Oiran competitions failed to go on, and the several bosses who invested money in partnership were so anxious that their hair turned white and their mouths singed!

When the government learned about the incident, they found that the Oiran contest was a large gathering site, and because there were too many people heard a major event. Many children were abducted by kidnappers. The kidnappers were clever and took advantage of the chaos in the performance. go. On the second day of the Mid-Autumn Festival, the government received reports from dozens of people.
After the matter was over, Jingcheng Magistrate immediately handed the zhezi up to him!

If the Oiran competition continues, it will definitely have a great impact on the stability of the capital. Not only will it affect the people, but it will also affect the safety of your majesty. There are always people who take advantage of this kind of mess, and they must make decisions about this. For large-scale events to formulate related procedures, if you want to hold large-scale entertainment competitions, you must report to the government, otherwise you will directly obtain the qualifications for hosting!

In less than two days, the above agreed to Jingcheng Magistrate’s proposal, and the above gave reasonable instructions. Master Magistrate was almost terrified, and the efficiency of his work suddenly seemed like a dream.

On the third day after the end of the first phase of the Oiran competition, the capital issued a new law.

【Holding large-scale events in the prosperous area of ​​Beijing, more than 50 people must report to the government in advance! ]

Although Li Mingjin raises his feet at home, he can still know what is going on without leaving the house. He is not the prince and the eldest prince. He does not think that the Emperor Tiansheng would not know their every move. This huge imperial city, the whole world In the hands of Emperor Tiansheng, can he not know the movements of the people below?
Moreover, the Emperor Tiansheng had a secret guard at his hand to do things for him. The prince and the elder prince underestimated him. It was certainly not a fool to win the world from the five princes. People will be smarter when they are old. Will care more about power, now wanting to decentralize power from Emperor Tiansheng is tantamount to pulling the tiger’s beard.

Li Mingjin is now starting to go to court. In the morning, went to the Xing Department to order a Mao. In the afternoon, came back to accompany Luo Shuyu. He was known for raising his feet. Anyway, the members of the Penal Department did not dare to go to the Prince’s Mansion and ask him to go back to work. Three to five months of marriage leave, so that they don’t get stuck.
No, after went to the Xing Department to order Mao, went to the pastry shop and bought some sweet-scented osmanthus cakes for Luo Shuyu to take home, and casually told him about the follow-up of the Oiran’s test. It was three days late, and his wife was really not in a hurry.