Chapter 90

It turns out that these three princes did not have a miscarriage, but were maliciously slandered. They were just raising the baby in the house, but they were inexplicably spread rumors, and the three princes were angry. Even the current sage sent people to punish the rumors. .

Things have gone so far, and no one will continue to slander Luo Shuyu after thinking about it, and the child in his stomach is also very much looking forward to.

If he really suffered some damage at this time, it would really offend the three princes' inverse scales.

Now that Luo Shuyu has the umbrella of Emperor Tiansheng, if he makes any movement, Emperor Tiansheng will immediately think of the four princes. Whether he does it or not, he will put the pot on his head in the end.

This is the first time since the four princes defeated the prince and the Yan family, he felt very uncomfortable the first time he had eaten, as if his good days were about to end, but he was still optimistic, since his third brother and him Sansao must give birth to this child, then let him be born. His son is the emperor’s eldest grandson, the most beloved grandson of Emperor Tiansheng.

Shen Mingyun was also very annoyed that he was tricked by Luo Shuyu. What he had heard that day was that Luo Shuyu had already miscarried, and he also checked the medicine he was drinking. Who knew that was a trap. Even if he was stupid, he would think Understand that this is a design for him, but he has nowhere to say.

That day, he secretly broke into the master bedroom and overheard. There was no evidence or witnesses. He wanted to say that Luo Shuyu had nowhere to say anything about it. On the contrary, he caused the fourth prince to blame, and he could only swallow the bitter fruit alone. .
This Luo Shuyu is too bad!

When Shen Mingyun complained to Luo Shuyu about the system, the system only sighed. As expected, Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu are really smart.

The system and the purpose of the four princes are the same. The first task now is to drive Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu back to Gucheng until the four princes successfully get the crown prince, and then consider picking them up after inheriting the rule. For now, Li Mingjin holds a heavy hand. , The four princes really can’t directly confront him.

The four princes never expected that the most threatening to him in the end was Li Mingjin who went to Gucheng. Now it has become a big concern for him. His father is now ambiguous about the prince, and he did not mention whether he should be raised or not. Li Mingjin.

According to the experience of the eldest prince and the prince, fighting for imperial power is the inverse scale of the Tiansheng Emperor. If anyone has this idea, he will immediately drive this person and his supporters into a place where no one can recover. For the Tiansheng Emperor, the four princes have already Have researched and mastered his temperament.

It’s just that now Tiansheng’s favorite person is Fei Mei. It’s still a bit difficult for the four princes to know Tiansheng’s thoughts on future heirs. The old eunuch next to him is an old fried dough stick, and he doesn’t agree to his request at all. As for Prime Minister Zuo. , He is willing to guide the four princes, but when it comes to the throne, he often doesn’t talk to him much.
Now that Li Mingjin returned to Beijing, the situation of his ascending to the throne was even more uncertain. People on the military commander’s side had an average liking for the four princes. The generals of the rebel army in the suppression of the Yan family in the Qing Dynasty were almost all under General Wei, and Wei Lao. The general’s son is in Gucheng again, and their relationship with Li Mingjin is definitely not bad, otherwise Li Mingjin will not control the power inside and outside Gucheng.
The fourth prince now realized that he had given his third brother six years to develop, and now his third brother, who seems to have no choice but to use martial arts, is his biggest competitor.