Chapter 4

Luke's POV

The rest of the school day went by pretty quick. I had music will Alex, Reggie, and Bobby then gym with Alex and Reggie.

After school, we all walk to Bobby's house together. I'm happy to see Alex and Reggie are warming up to each other, I was worried they'd hate each other.

We walk into Bobby's garage which will make a perfect studio. This place will probably become like a second home for us, and the band will be  like family. It already felt like a faimly.

We couldn't do much practice today because we had to make the garage into a studio. Bobby's parents helped us. We put in carpet and moved some furniture in there to make it more roomy. It was beginning to look great.

We even got a black tapestry and started to paint our new logo on it. It was so rad.

We ordered some pizza and took it inside to eat. I was about to ask if we wanted to turn this into a sleep over when Reggie spoke.

"I should probably get going." He says. 

"Do you wanna take some pizza?" I ask, knowing how much he loves pizza.

Reggie heasatisties for a moment. "Actually.... I'll stay a bit longer, my dad won't mind." He says coming back over.

I am so happy he's staying a bit longer, we were all having so much fun.

"Ohmygosh, we completely forgot to tell you guys!" Alex says. He looks over at Reggie who was bitting into a silver of pizza. "The song." He says.

Reggie sets is pizza down and smiles.

"Yes of course!" He says. "We wrote a song in science class for the band."

"By we he means he." Alex says.

"That's not true you helped." Reggie says. "Besides it was your idea to write a song."

"Just show us the song." Bobby says.

"Yeah, um here." Reggie pulls out a folded piece of paper from his pocket. "I don't know if it's very good anyways ..I mean it's just kinda random."

He hands in the to me and I read it while Bobby reads it over my shoulder.

"This is really good." I smile handing it back to him. He smiles back, but is it real? I don't know.

"Thanks." He says.

Reggie's POV

We hang out at Bobby's house for about one more hour and I probably have eaten four slices of pizza. I haven't gotten this much food in a whole day in a long time. And the last time I ate anything was Monday.

I look at the time and realize it was getting late and I still need to study for the English test.

"Sorry, but I should probably go home now, I have to study." I say getting up.

"Today was your first day and you have to study?" Bobby's asks.

"Y-yeah, I have an English test." I say.

"The To Kill a Mockingbird one?" Alex asks. "As long as you read the book you should do fine."

"Yeah, I just want to review. It's getting late anyways." I answer. "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Later." Bobby says.

"Reg, my mom will be here soon if you need a ride?" Luke offers.

"No thanks, I'll just walk." I say, knowing my dad won't like it if I not only show up late but show up in a random car. He didn't even know I was going to Bobby's after school.