Chapter 30

Alex's POV

The more I've thought about it and the more I realize I can't just forgive Bobby for everything he's said to Luke, Reggie, and me. I can't just go on dating him after he broke up with me, I need to move on.

I just feel bad...we just started dating again and what if he just goes right back to being mean? Not to mention we've only been back together for like an hour so as he even changed?

I just don't want to be the reason why he's acting like a jerk. If I bring out the best in him, then what will happen when I break up with him?

I know I shouldn't feel responsible for Bobby's actions but in some weird way I do.

Luke's POV

Me and Reg were still sitting the bathroom stall in silence. I am really thankful that he's here actually. Somehow he always makes me feel better.

"Thanks." I say out loud.

"Any time." He says. The bell rings and we look it each other.

"I guess we should get to class now huh?" I say.

**
After school I head home with Reggie. We get near his house and we hug goodbye.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say kissing his cheek.

"You can come in you know." He says.

"Yeah, but I should get back to the studio. I gotta catch up on what I missed in math." I say. "I love you."

"I love you too." He says.

"I love you more." I say.

"I love you most." He says giving me a kiss. "I should go inside now, but I'll see you tomorrow." He says.

"Yep." I say.

Reggie's POV

I walk inside and Sheryl, my foster mom, is on the kitchen making dinner.

"Hi Reggie, how was your day?" She asks.

"It was alright." I say.

"Hey so, um..." she turns down the stove and turns to me. "I gotta a call from the school today..."

"Im sorry, I didn't mean to skip class....it's just...well I was worried about my friend and so I was in the bathroom with him because I just didn't want to leave him in there by himself and he was clearly upset about something and I just wanted to help him, I'm sorry I-"

"Wow, slow down." She says. "I'm not mad."

"Y-you're not?" I say.

"No. You said you were helping a friend, so I'm not mad." She says. "Back when I was in high school kids skipped class to do drugs and smoke."

"You're not mad?" I say still in shock.

"Of course not." She says. "Next time, just try to help your friend without skipping class."

"Oh....okay." I say. "Well...I'm be in my room working on homework." I say.

"Alright, and if you need help with anything I'll be down here." She says.

I head up to my room to work on some homework and after about twenty minutes there is a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I say and the door opens and Steve walks in, a bruise around his eye and a busted lip.

"Hey." He says.

"What happened, who hurt you?" I ask getting up and going over to him.

"I'm fine." He says. "I just got in this fight with this kid at school."