Chapter 38

TW this is it. They're gonna die. Tw for, blood, and vomit and death/murder

Luke's POV

We get to the venue and I'm just bursting with excitement. We are actually doing it! We are going to play the Orpheum.

"You seem excited." Reggie says. We are setting up for the sound check and I can't be more excited.

"I am!" I say pulling him into a hug. "Just imagine." I say releasing him. "After tonight we become one of the most world famous bands!"

He laughs. "Sound great." He says.

We finish setting up and we perform for the sound check. It was our best performance yet! Tonight's gonna be amazing!

"Too bad we wasted that on the sound check, that was the tightest we've ever played." Bobby says and we bump arms. I'm to excited to be mad at him for how he's been acting. Tonight is not the night for negativity.

"Just wait until tonight man, until this place gets packed with record exects." I say.

"Alex you were smokin!" Reggie says, and he's right. Alex was great up there. It's by far the best and most confident he's ever played.

"Ah nah, you guys were the ones on fire." Alex says not taking the compliment.

"Can't you just own your awesomeness for once?" Reggie says.

"Alright I was killin it." He admits and I rub his shoulders.

"Well, I was thinking we foul up before the show." I say. "I was thinking streetdogs."

"Oooh." Reggie says.

"Yes!!" Alex says.

Bobby hopes off the stage and heads towards a girl whiling down a table.

"Hey Bobby, where you going?" I ask as the rest of us hop down and follow him.

"I'm good." He says. "Vegetarian, could never hurt an animal." He says looking at the girl. She looked to be about in her late 20s. And Bobby was not even a vegetarian, he had a hamburger for lunch. The girl rolls her eyes but then smiles at us.

"You guys were really good." She says.

"Thank you." I say.

"I've been in a lot of bands, I was really feeling it." She says.

"That's what we do this for." I say. "I'm Luke."

"I'm Reggie." Reggie waves.

"Alex."

"I'm Rose." She says. "Nice to meet you."

"Wait...don't I know you?" Reggie asks looking at the lady trying to remember where he might have known her from.

She shakes her head. "I must just have one of those faces." She shrugs.

"Yeah, I guess," Reggie says. "Well, here is our demo, and a t-shirt." (A/N I'm not putting size beautiful because she's like 30 in this story, not 17 and I feel like it would be weird)

"Thanks." She says putting the shirt over her shoulder with a smile. "I'll be sure not to whip the tables down with this one."

"Good call." Alex says. "Whenever they get wet they kinda fall apart in your hands."

"Don't you guys have to go get streetdogs or something?" Bobby says. Look at him tryna get rid of us. Me, Reggie, and Alex leave to go to Sam and Ella's stand. In just two hours we will be legends.

Bobby's POV

Finally, they left.

"Tonight's their big night." Rose said. "Not even you can take that away from them."