Chapter 4-5

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 4 Space Treasures

    I opened the wooden door and entered the lobby of the wooden building. I seemed to smell the faint fragrance of wood.

    I don't know what kind of wood was used to build this wooden building. I feel that it is solid and beautiful, simple and elegant, quiet and natural.

    The wooden building is divided into two floors. The upper floor has only two bedrooms, and the lower floor is a living room, a study room, and a practice room.

    There are some wooden furniture placed in the wooden building. It is hard to see what era it is. It just feels that the texture should be very good. Two extra-large carved beds are placed in the two bedrooms, with jade pillows and two embroidered dragon and phoenix quilts on the beds, which are very similar to the wedding beds. The exercise room on the left side of the living room downstairs was very empty, only three futons were placed underground. In the study room on the right, there is a wall of bookshelf, full of books on the bookshelf, look at the appearance of the book, it should be some ancient books.

    In the middle of the study is a set of wooden tables and chairs. On the table are a jade slip, a few rings, a few small bags, and a few small porcelain bottles.

    I was really excited when I saw these things.

    I turned around and asked Old

    Jiang , "Do you think this looks like the exercises, storage bags, storage rings, and pills written in the cultivation novel." Jiang Zhi didn't answer my question, just picked up the jade slip carefully Looking around.

    I watched him over and over again for a long time, but did not see the result, so I said: "Let's try the method in the novel!"

    Jiang Zhi thought for a while and said, " Okay, I'll come first." The jade slip was placed at the center of his eyebrows.

    I know that Lao Jiang is not robbing me for benefits, he is afraid of danger, so he comes first and will let me use it when he is sure that there is no danger. In the 8 years of our marriage, he always inadvertently did some small things to touch me. Even if we had a son later, he never ignored me, so when I feel the space and can bring people in, he will not touch me. Tell him without hesitation and bring him in.

    I often say to him: "Yours is mine, and mine is mine." What I didn't tell him was that mine was his.

    Jiang Zhi was stunned for a moment and then moved the jade Jane away from the center of his eyebrows, opened his slightly closed eyes, and handed the jade Jane to me with a smile, "It's not dangerous, you read it."

    I took it inexplicably. , Following the appearance of Jiang Zhi, stick it to the center of my eyebrows. A gentle force gushing from the jade slip instantly wrapped a lot of information into my mind. After receiving the information, I didn't feel any discomfort. I think it should be related to that gentle force.

    I also knew at this moment. The space I was lucky enough to get was a life-saving talisman left by an ancient god for his descendants who could not cultivate. In addition to the free entry of the space owner, people who are fully trusted by the space owner can also enter and exit the space through the space owner. However, those who have bad intentions against the space owner will automatically be excluded by the space, and the space owner cannot remove it. Bring in. To put it bluntly, the person who wants to enter must trust each other with the owner, otherwise they will not be able to enter.