Chapter 31-32

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 31 The Vegetable Shop Changed Ownership

    We looked up at Wang Ergu’s pig's brain and thought she couldn’t want a hard-working vegetable shop.

    But she only saw that our vegetable shop was making money every day, and she didn't expect that buying food also required capital.

    I only saw that Jiang’s work was very easy, that is, collecting money was not hard at all. I didn’t see that Jiang’s mother, in order to maintain a good business relationship with customers, when she met people and talked, she usually wiped things out. Zero, it's another thing to build.

    I only saw the work of putting dishes into the dishes. An old man could do it. I thought that they could do the same. I didn’t see Jiang Zhi driving to buy the goods at dawn every morning. In order to save some money, I went upstairs. A scene of moving goods in a warehouse.

    That's why Wang Ergu fell in love with our vegetable shop that will lay golden eggs.

    For the next week, my second brother-in-law always called me and said something unintelligible.

    Why do you think your brother-in-law always calls your sister-in-law? Jiang Zhi was also angry.

    Once, he still faltered on the phone. I was really annoyed. Jiang Zhi grabbed the phone and turned on the hands-free. He said to the second brother-in-law on the phone, "Brother-in-law, just talk if you have anything. It's really a relative that can't say directly." The

    second brother-in-law heard that Jiang Zhi answered the phone, and was even more speechless. After waiting for a while, it seemed as if he had made up his mind. "Jiang Zhi, I'll tell you something, don't be angry after you say it, we can discuss everything!"

    "I'm not angry, just say it quickly." Jiang Zhi looked at the phone and said helplessly, knowing that we would be angry after saying it, and telling us, would it be useful to let us not be angry after listening?

    "It's my second aunt's business. She went to my parents' house and cried when she went home that day. After talking about what happened at your house that day, your second sister and I explained the situation to my dad, but you know Yes, my dad’s personality is very similar to my second aunt, a little unclear. The second aunt also said that they don’t have a job, and they want us to help her. They also want to open a vegetable shop. My dad said... …Just let you pay back the money, or let the vegetable shop out.” The second brother-in-law felt embarrassed at the end, and became quieter and quieter.

    After I heard it, I was furious. Is there such a shameless one? Didn’t you just borrow 200,000? At that time, I said that I would pay it back in two years, and it took only two months to catch up. I really want to yell at the second brother-in-law on the phone, your second aunt has no job, it's a matter for us, they want a vegetable shop, so we must let it out. Why? Who she thought she was, really didn't want her dog face.

    Before I yelled at the phone, Jiang Zhi grabbed me. I looked at Jiang Zhi and knew that he should have something to discuss with me, so I held back the curse that was about to be exported.