Chapter 29-30

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 29

    Finally finished the time for a meal.

    We were washing the dishes in the kitchen while listening to Sister Qu’s complaint, and there was a cry of Han Han from the room. I quickly wiped my hands and ran over. I saw my son sitting on the ground in our husband and wife’s room crying. His elder brother and sister were also there, and his sister coaxed him, but his brother stood in front of Han Han, confronting Li Yujiao in a protective posture.

    I entered the room, picked up Hanhan, and asked, "What's wrong?"

    My son just cried, or Wang Qian was beside him explaining that I knew what was going on. "Auntie, it's the auntie who went to your room to look through the cabinet. Hanhan didn't let her look through it when she saw it. She didn't listen and took out your clothes to wear. When Hanhan wanted to grab the clothes, the auntie pushed her. Han Han, Han Han fell to the ground without stopping. It may be a pain from the fall, and my brother is protecting us."

    My lungs exploded after hearing Wang Qian's words. This mother and daughter are also of Tai Chi. They go to other people's homes, enter the owner's room without permission, flip things and take things, it doesn't count, they are not afraid at all when they are found out, and they even hurt others. Do they really think of themselves as cloves of garlic? They really don't think of themselves as outsiders.

    Li Yujiao saw that I looked a little unnatural when I came in, but it took a while to return to normal. When she heard what Wang Qian said, she first gave Wang Qian a fierce look in her eyes, and when she saw Wang Qian hiding behind me because of fear, she changed her face and said to me with a smile on her face: "Sister Xiaoyi, Don’t listen to Cici’s nonsense, when I was passing by your room, I saw that it was too messy, so I wanted to help you clean up. Who knew I was about to hang my clothes in the cabinet when Han Han came in. I misunderstood me. When I turned things around, I explained to them, but they didn’t listen to me, so they wanted to come up and pull me. When they were pulling me, they didn’t know what was wrong, so Hanhan sat on the ground and cried. Sister Xiaoyi, I really didn’t mean it, don’t get me wrong.”

    Who are these people, I try to calmly say to her: “Miss Li, do you think I can make a house like a pig’s nest if I treat guests at my own house? I still need it. Ask the guests to clean up for me? I really don’t know how lazy I am! And, as you say, it’s my son who deliberately sat on the ground and cried for wronging you. The other two children also wanted to help Hanhan. just lie to say just those words wronged you myself.

    Miss Lee, you think you are worthy of my son to sit on the floor crying wronged you.

    Miss Lee, I do not know you, but I know my child. "

    I I was very angry, so I didn't leave room for words. I won't be able to interact with this kind of person in the future.

    Li Yujiao's face turned blue and white when I said, and the muscles on her face were a bit twisted, destroying her tranquility.

    At this time Jiang Zhi entered the room. I knew he had come long ago, and had been listening at the door without coming in.

    Li Yujiao might have seen Jiang Zhi, and saw that everyone else was paying attention to this. She immediately put away the cruel color on her face, looked at Jiang Zhi dimly with tears, and said in a fragile voice: "Brother Jiang, I didn't mean it. I just watched your hard work and bought beautiful clothes for Sister Xiaoyi. I really envied it, so I wanted to come and have a look. I didn’t expect Sister Xiaoyi and Hanhan to misunderstand me."