Chapter 39-40

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 39

    Then, we appeared in the bedroom at home.

    It was more than 1 o'clock in the middle of the night, and everyone in the family was asleep, so we quietly entered Han Han's room to see that he was sleeping well in the bed.

    We came to the front of our parents' room again, without opening the door, we listened outside, and heard the steady breathing of two people in the room, and we let go of our worry.

    When we walked back to the door of the bedroom, seeing nothing wrong, Jiang Zhi suddenly stopped, listened carefully, and his expression became serious again.

    I looked at him like this and listened quietly, as if something was rubbing against the metal. I asked Jiang Zhi suspiciously. Jiang Zhi pointed to the door of the house. I realized that someone was there. Pry the door of our house.

    Jiang Zhi whispered in my ear: "Go back to the bedroom, lock the door, and I will tell you to come out again later."

    I nodded, did not argue with Jiang Zhi, I know I can't help here. What's busy will only distract Jiang Zhi, so I followed the arrangement and entered the bedroom.

    I am still very worried about Jiang Zhi. Although he has learned a martial art in the space, he has only practiced for a short time and has no actual combat experience.

    I quietly opened the bedroom door and looked out through the crack in the door.

    Jiang Zhi took out the electric baton from the space and waited behind the door. It seemed that he wanted to give the enemy a sneak attack.

    After waiting for more than a minute, I heard a slight click and knew that the door had been pried open. I think this is an anti-theft door. I insisted on it for more than a minute. This is a counterfeit and shoddy product.

    Jiang Zhi stabbed the thief with an electric baton as soon as he entered the door. The high-voltage current caused the thief to fall to the ground and twitch, foaming at the mouth. I could see clearly behind the door. At that time, I thought this electric baton and electric pig would not work well, but could electric people still be possible.

    It was not a single person who came to our house to steal. When the first person fell, the people behind quickly jumped from his body and entered the door of our house.

    The thief was too bold. The one who was discovered did not escape and went forward bravely. Then their charges have risen to another level. This should be a robbery.

    The second person who came in was long and slender. After standing at the door, he flew up and kicked Jiang Zhi's arm with the electric baton. Jiang Zhi didn't expect that this person would have two tricks. He was not an ordinary thief. He was kicked in the wrist without precaution, and the electric baton was kicked to the ground.

    Jiang Zhi didn't care about the electric baton. He stretched out his hand to fight the thin man. It was a hand-to-hand style of play, but Jiang Zhi still suffered. He obviously didn't have any experience in fighting. In the place where the thin guy hits him, he will only pick out the painful places. I was trembling as I listened to the banging of meat in the living room.