Chapter 79-80

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 79

    I wandered back and forth in the living room with some worry, always thinking of some bad pictures in my head. I also began to regret it. Why did I owe something like that? I didn’t care if I gave it to others, and I asked Jiang Zhi to send it. What did I think at the time? Hey, when we heard that others were pushing our heart to heart, I became impulsive and gave Jiang Zhi to him. Now I regret that my intestines are all green. What should I do if Jiang Zhi has an accident? What about our family?

    Mom Qu didn't stop seeing me in the living room, so she sent me to wake up the children.

    I want to work a little bit better than sitting there and thinking.

    After the children got up, they were a little wilted. I felt worried about this and looked at that.

    Weiwei watched my movements and said, "I've touched it a long time ago, and my body temperature is normal. I guess I was scared today."

    "Well, kids, let's wash our hands now, and grandma will prepare the meal in a while. Shall we just eat?" I want to use happy words to dispel the fear in the hearts of the children. But the effect was not very good. They ignored me and walked towards the living room with their heads down. Weiwei sighed as she looked behind her.

    Seeing Weiwei's frustration, I patted her shoulder comfortably and said: "Come slowly, this is not just saying good things can be good, saying that you can forget things that you can forget, you have to give your child a process of adapting. And forgotten time."

    Weiwei nodded with red eyes and followed the child out. I still want to talk to An An. I'm afraid that the scene An An saw at noon will cause fear and psychological shadows in the child's heart. In that case, this psychological shadow may continue from childhood to adulthood, and it will affect him subconsciously. Some behaviors after adulthood.

    I called An An, who had walked into the living room, pulled him onto the big bed and sat down, stroked his head and said, "An An, do you like Han Han and Xuan Xuan?" Although I am a teacher, I have studied psychology. Education, but An An and the students I teach are not at the same age level. Except for Hanhan, I don't have much experience in this area, and I don't know what tone to talk about today.

    "I like it." An An looked at me with still red and swollen eyes.

    I bowed my head heartily and kissed my pro An'an on the cheek. An'an was embarrassed by my intimate actions.

    "An'an, will you live with us all from now on?" It has been said in psychology that when children encounter major incidents, they hope their parents will give them proper physical comfort. I hope I can make him feel Protection, he is not alone.

    "You should know that your grandmother has gone and can't stay with you anymore, so you can live with your aunt in the future, okay to be the brother of Hanhan and Xuanxuan." A child as old as An An, Cognitive ability has accumulated to a certain level, and has a superficial understanding of the meaning of death. So I didn't hide anything from him, so I told him the real information directly. At the same time, I hope he understands that although he has lost a relative, there are others who will protect him and accompany him. He is not alone.