Chapter 13-14

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 13 Ready to Open a Shop

    "Parents, eldest sister, second sister, brother-in-law, Xiaoyi and I want to open a vegetable shop and want to ask your opinions." Jiang Zhi said with his hand touching the wine glass.

    The second brother-in-law Wang Xu spoke first, "Didn't you all have jobs? Who will look at it?" The

    second brother-in-law is a social man. As a sales section chief in a state-owned enterprise, he is very good at maintaining the relationship with the leader. Although he is only a technical school student, he is also very popular in the unit.

    "You know the nature of my job. Just go to work one day a week. Xiaoyi didn't work well in the workplace and took sick leave two days ago. If we open a store, we can be busy ourselves." Jiang Zhi is very busy. They told me about my request for leave skillfully. They must have thought that I was angry at the work unit, so they took sick leave.

    Sure enough, Dad Qu was the first to raise his hand to agree. "Yes, if you don't work well at the work unit, we will ask for leave. If you want to open a store, do it and find a good shop?"

    This time I took a step ahead of Jiang Zhi and answered the question. "

    I'm optimistic about one, it's the shop downstairs in our house. The shop in the original flowering shop." "That shop is not good, you should pay for it, you should find another one." Sister Qu Feng heard what I said. The shop hurriedly said.

    "Sister, I know what you said, but this one near our house meets our requirements." While I was talking, I wiped out the dishes Jiang Zhi had picked for me.

    "Yes, it's good to be downstairs, but we can't hurt our Han Han." Qu Ma loved her grandson. It’s not easy to open a shop and do business on your own. Very few businesses and families can take care of it. Qu Ma is afraid that the store is too far away, so we don't care about Hanhan.

    "Grandma, do you call me?" When Hanhan heard his grandma calling him, she thought her grandma was looking for him, so she held the strawberry she had allocated, ran up and picked up the largest and most popular one. The strawberry was stuffed into my grandma’s mouth.

    "It's so sweet, it's because my little grandson knows that he feels sorry for him, and he really didn't care for him in vain." Qu Ma ate the strawberry that Hanhan stuffed her, and said with satisfaction.

    "Han Han, do you have grandma, but no grandpa?" Dad Qu was jealous.

    Hanhan didn't hesitate, so he gave each elder at the dinner table a strawberry. I looked at Hanhan, who was offering me, and felt sullen. When can my son distribute the food he likes to others so happily? The answer is: only when you have enough at home.

    After finishing the strawberry, after receiving a lot of compliments, he ran back to his brother and sister. I think he will find a way to get strawberries from his brother and sister.

    Jiang Zhi continued on the topic just now: "I have studied with Xiaoyi. We just want to open a small shop, which is not too busy and can take care of the children. Except for this place, there are big shops near our house. The rent It’s too expensive and we can’t take it out. It’s a small business, there is no risk, and there is no pressure.”