Chapter 63-64

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 63

    My cold talk and unfriendly attitude did not stop the big-faced Aunt Zhang upstairs from coming again. And this time I came here with my family. Aunt Zhang is an old couple, her girl, Zhang Mushan, and her family of three, and Aunt Zhang and her son Zhang Musen.

    A group of six people entered my house mightily, saying that they were here to thank our family for their generous gifts.

    You say you come here, why do you rush to lunch at noon, and when you come in, you will be scheming everywhere, like a devil entering the village.

    We should have a barbecue at noon today, including the request. Three charcoal stoves are placed side by side in front of the sofa, and the living room where they are grilled is warm. Our family wears sweaters around the charcoal stove in the living room. The stove is leaning on lamb skewers, fish balls, chicken wings, steamed buns, etc. On the coffee table next to the sofa, there are several large plates of lamb slices, beef slices, Fresh meat such as beef board tendon, and a basket of fresh lettuce for meat.

    Zhang Yi came in and saw what we eat, it is sour, said: "Yo, what are you food, but ah well this kind of weather, people have starved to death, ye also is flesh is food!."     Hey , I regret it very much now, why my reaction is so slow! If I just heard the knock on the door and realized that the unkind Aunt Zhang is here, I should put everything into the ring as soon as possible. Hey, it's just my lack of experience.     "Isn't this all roasted sweet potatoes and potatoes after a week? The child was heartburning, and the acid water was turned up. Jiang Zhi went out and exchanged some sweet potatoes for some meat, so as to improve the food for the children." Jiang Ma accepts After the conversation, it shows that we only eat meat occasionally, hoping to calm Aunt Zhang's heart.     "Do you still have fresh vegetables in your house?" Zhang Uncle Zhang's husband asked.     "Yes, thanks to my dad who likes to grow some small vegetables at home, he grows some lettuce and cabbage before the heavy snowfall. I didn't expect these things that I usually don't like are scarce at this time." Jiang Zhi pointed to the wooden vegetable box in the living room and said.     "Yeah, I didn't see it last time." Aunt Zhang was surprised to see the vegetables grown at home.

    Yes, you stared at the sweet potatoes on the charcoal stove last time when you came here. There are no other eyes to look at. I heard Aunt Zhang's words and said inwardly.

    "The position of our sofa just blocked the wooden box. Maybe you didn't notice Aunt Zhang last time." Jiang Zhi simply answered this question, and it seems that he doesn't want to ink with her anymore.

    As soon as Tingting came in and saw the barbecue, she walked to the stove by herself, wanting to get some food. The man following her should be her father. Seeing her being so rude, he stepped forward and picked her up, not allowing her to mess around with other people's things.

    I think there is still a sensible person in their family.

    Tingting became unhappy and kicked around in his father's arms. Tingting's mother saw the child making trouble, so she went up to hug the child, gently comforted, and whispered a few words to her husband when she turned around. She spoke too quietly, and I didn't pay attention to them completely, so I didn't hear it, but I guess I guessed it.