Chapter 27-28

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 27

    On the afternoon of May 27th, we finally returned to our home in D city after a 20-day absence.

    Looking at the familiar and empty house, for the first time I felt so kind and so missed.

    Because it is Monday and the son is not at home, he should be in kindergarten now.

    We sorted out the presents we brought back, and went to the vegetable shop to show condolences to the working people. We looked at the passbook that Jiang Ma gave us, and highly affirmed the hard work of Jiang Dad and Jiang Ma, and Jiang Dad and Jiang Dad also expressed warm welcome to our return.

    Madam Jiang was very concerned about the house we bought at my aunt's house, and asked a lot of questions about the house, and we answered them one by one, and said that after two months including the vacation, the family will go to Tashan Village to escape the summer heat. Mother Jiang was very happy when she heard it, but then she thought about what to do if they all left the vegetable shop. Jiang Zhi understood what Jiang's thoughts were in his mind, and said that we would arrange it at that time, and Jiang Zhi turned from worry to joy.

    We went to the kindergarten to pick up our son.

    When Hanhan saw that we had come to pick him up in advance, he grinned immediately, but immediately pouted when he thought of something.

    As soon as we saw that there was a situation, we hurriedly took out the delicious food from our pockets (actually from the ring) and handed it to Han Han in kindness.

    Han Han was still very principled at the beginning, resolutely not accepting what we please, but his eyes always took a glance. As soon as we saw that there was a way, we had to strengthen the bribery, and then took out a few more snacks from the space.

    Han Han finally failed to resist the temptation of good food and surrendered to us. However, we still protested and demanded our absence for so long. If you are not allowed to go far in the future, you have to take him with you even if you have to go.

    We have no objection to this request made by Han Han. This time I went to my aunt's house. We haven't seen our son for about a year, including the time outside and in the space. We really missed it. And the world will become more and more chaotic in the future, and we can only rest assured that the child is in front of us.

    We took Hanhan to Qu's father and Qu's mother's house again, and reported the situation of the trip with Qu's father. We were puzzled to hear that we had bought a house in Tashan Village.

    "Why are you buying a house there?" Dad Qu is a good comrade, and asks if he doesn't understand anything.

    "Xiaoyi sees that the environment is particularly good. It is especially suitable for elderly care. You must buy it so that your parents can live in when you have time." Jiang Zhi is very good at talking.

    "Yes, Dad, the air there is better, and the water quality is better than our city. If you live with us, you can also climb mountains and exercise every day." I added by the side.