Chapter 77-78

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 77

    We waited here for nearly an hour before Police Officer Qi arrived. He walked by himself without any tools in his hand. He was still wearing the police uniform, and his trouser legs were still frozen.

    After Police Officer Qi came, he drove all the onlookers away, closed the door, and then came to Grandma Li’s house to check the scene. He saw that the victim was lying prone on the ground, and only the back of his body had scars. The preliminary judgment was that he was killed. The victim was killed by hitting the victim with a blunt object on the back of the head.

    Officer Qi inspected other rooms in Grandma Li’s house. No murder weapon was found. A window on the balcony was open. Since there was no professional tool to detect fingerprints and footprints, Officer Qi checked the window and let us put the window. Closed. Officer Qi asked us again, what is missing at home? I took a look and found that the only thing we brought to Grandma Li was a charcoal stove and placed it next to the sofa.

    "Probably there is a large piece of pork, some rice and charcoal, other things are not known."

    "When I first came, the door to the unit was open."

    "That was what I just opened, just want to take a look. Are outsiders entering the unit to commit crimes?" Jiang Zhi explained next to him.

    Officer Qi nodded after hearing this, and continued: "The windows on the terrace are open, but I just saw that there are no footprints underneath. There is no snow today. If there are footprints, it will not be covered so quickly, so it should be. The criminals deliberately opened it in order to confuse everyone, which ruled out the possibility of outsiders committing the crime.” Officer Qi said and looked at us, and continued: “It should be an acquaintance who committed the crime. Only acquaintance victims will relax their vigilance and put the murderer in. At home, the victim may have been killed in the middle of the living room."

    "As for the motive of committing the crime, the preliminary judgment should be caused by the food." Officer Qi looked at us after speaking.

    My heart was so painful for Officer Qi to talk, although through our analysis, I guessed that the neighbor did it. But after listening to Police Officer Qi said that the cause was the supplies, I still couldn’t avoid thinking that I indirectly killed Grandma Li. If I hadn’t been nosy and brought so much food to Grandma Li, maybe Grandma Li wouldn’t. Something will happen.

    Jiang Zhi saw the self-blame in my heart and said, "Don't think about it, it's not your fault."

    Then he turned around and asked Officer Qi, "What should we do now?"

    Officer Qi looked at the door. Just said: "Now you lock up this room first, let's go upstairs to talk."

    Both Jiang Zhi and I saw that Officer Qi had something to say to us, so we put Grandma Li's body away and waited for confirmation. Further processing. We locked the door and went back upstairs together.

    When I got back to my home, I didn't hear a few children crying, so I should have calmed down in the bedroom.

    When Dad Jiang heard the door opening, he walked out of the bedroom, knowing that I was worried about the child. He whispered to me: "The children are tired from crying, and they are all asleep in the bedroom."