Chapter 55-56

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 55

    After breakfast, our family sat on the sofa and discussed what to do in the future.

    Suddenly there was such a heavy snow last night, which disrupted our plans. Now it is definitely not possible to drive on the road, and we are still driving a long distance, so we can only wait until the snow on the road is cleared before we can go on the road.

    Jiang Zhi said that he had a bad premonition. He felt that we would not be able to leave for a while, and that this snow should only be the beginning of the disaster. Since the condition is that this condition cannot be changed, we can only move forward bravely and strive to live a happy life in our home in D city.

    After setting the general direction, we must actively prepare for the upcoming snow disaster.

    The snow fell suddenly last night, the temperature dropped suddenly, and the ground did not freeze immediately, so the heating pipes and tap water pipes buried in the ground were not frozen overnight.

    We guess that the heating company in City D should start heating today.

    As long as there is hot water in the heating pipe, the tap water pipe with it will not be frozen by heavy snow, and the water will not stop, and there will be heating supply in the home.

    But these are temporary. If the snow continues to underground and the temperature is so low, then the heating pipes will definitely freeze and crack, the water pipes will be frozen, and the home will stop water and air.

    Considering that the water might be stopped in the future, Jiang Zhi asked father and mother Jiang to pick up the tap water in a bucket when nothing happened at home, then put the bucket on the balcony and freeze it into ice, and pour out the ice cubes and put them in the ring for later use. Using this method of turning liquid water into solid ice, store as much water as possible.

    Jiang Zhi himself was also busy in the living room at home.

    He first took out two calf-high wooden boxes from the space, which were 1.5 meters long and 1 meter wide, and placed the two wooden boxes side by side on the side of the living room by the window, just enough to put them down.

    Then some soil was poured out from a storage bag. I could see that this was the soil we collected on the mountain when we first went to Tashan Village.

    Jiang Zhi poured the soil and explained to me, "Remember, this is the soil we collected on the mountain. I specially found a place where there are many rotten leaves. This soil is very fertile."

    Hanhan saw his father playing. Tu, he happily ran over and said, "Dad, I'll help you."

    "Okay, son, this is for you, and you help Dad level the soil." Jiang Zhi gave Hanhan a small rake and let him be beside him. Playing with dirt.

    I also squatted by the wooden box and looked at Jiang Zhi eagerly. I didn't have such a mini tool in my ring.

    Jiang Zhi reluctantly gave me a small rake, and I happily played with my son raking the soil next to the wooden box.