Chapter 47-48

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 47 The Third Layer New Ability

    We have practiced "Tongxin Jue" for nearly 5 months. If we calculate it in space time, we have practiced for nearly 13 years. The more we practice, the more we feel that it is a very special technique.

    When we reach the first level of cultivation, we can only feel that our body is strong. When we get to the second level, in addition to the changes in the body, we have a new ability, and we can communicate with each other.

    Now the third level, we seem to have another ability, that is, foreboding.

    Jiang Zhi and I had different premonitions. Jiang Zhizhi had a premonition of disaster. When Jiang Zhi was at home in City D, he had a premonition that something bad would happen. As a result, there was a thief burglary that night, but my premonition was good luck.

    Before digging the ice cellar, Jiang Zhi and I went to the cellar in the warehouse to observe. After I entered the cellar, I felt that the wall facing the ladder seemed a little different, as if there was something waiting for me to get it. I told Jiang Zhi of this feeling, and Jiang Zhi didn't think it was weird. After all, I even encountered space, so I decided to follow the feeling.

    I was very excited, as if the adventure in the novel was about to happen.

    Jiang Zhi took out the shovel and dug hard into the wall. At the beginning, the digging was not very smooth, because the wall of the cellar was very hard. With such great strength, Jiang Zhi went down with a shovel and just cut out a 10 cm on the wall. Long pit. Jiang Zhi kept waving his shovel. After a full 15 cm of the hard wall, he dug into the wall about a meter or so. The shovel made a "ding" sound when it touched the metal. We knew we found it. I quickly dug up the surrounding soil, and found an iron box with a corroded skin inside, measuring one meter square. There is also a rusty iron lock on it, which is an ancient style.

    "Isn't this antique?" I looked at the lock style on it, but I hadn't seen it.

    "Possibly, we will enter the space and open it at night." Jiang Zhi watched carefully around the iron box.

    I have no objection, but it is safer to open in the space.

    Jiang Zhi saw that I didn't ask 250 questions, but was not used to it, so he looked at me frequently.

    What's the matter, I can't be smart again, I gave Jiang Zhi a fierce look, although I also doubted whether there could be a thousand-year-old corpse here.

    After we entered the space at night, we took the iron box to the wooden house, and Jiang Zhi used the tools prepared in advance to pry open the lock.

    I saw that Jiang Zhi opened the lock so easily, and immediately felt that there was nothing in the iron box. I watched with trepidation as Jiang Zhi opened the lid. I stretched my head and saw that it was okay, not a strange thing.

    What Jiang Zhi first took out were a few small cloth bags. When they opened it, they were all beans that we hadn't seen before. We didn't know what they were for, so we put them aside.