Chapter 53-54

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 53

    In the next few days, I made all kinds of talisman without sleep and food.

    Since I found the right method of making characters suitable for me, the speed of making characters is very fast, and the success rate is also very high.

    I seem to be a kid who gets new toys and makes talismans all the time. If the light talisman is annoying to make, change to the firm talisman, and if the firm talisman is annoying, make the juli talisman. When the aura in my body was empty, I practiced in the creek, pulling Jiang Zhi for double cultivation, and after the whole body was full of aura, I left Jiang Zhi and went to draw the talisman again, until I made all the talisman, draw the talisman and make Fu will no longer have the enthusiasm that he had when he was refining.

    I took the big bed in the bedroom as a kang, and sat cross-legged. In front of me was the talisman that I had refined over the past few days. Like counting banknotes, I first categorized the talisman. Counting in a pile, I spit on my index finger, rubbed my index finger and thumb up and down, and counted happily, "1,2,3,...142."

    Just finished counting, there are a total of 142 Fuluo, haha, I don't know how to do it, it will be amazing in a while. Let's see if there is any talisman who can compare with me in today's society and can be as prolific as me.

    I was counting on the talisman here, and Jiang Zhi came in, looking at the talisman in my hand, and asked: "What is the success rate, what a high-level talisman."

    I froze for a moment, and I patronized the fun I drew. The talisman was successful, but I didn't really take a closer look at the difference between the talisman and the talisman.

    I put a stack of messengers on the bed again, and looked at them one by one.

    Most of them are the same, the aura is flowing on the cinnabar rune, as if about to rush out, it looks full of spiritual power, and the aura is compelling. Only two of them are similar to the talisman given by the old man in the shop. There is only a trace of aura on the rune, which is looming.

    I think the two talismans with no aura should be low-level talisman. Since the others are not compared, I don’t know whether they are high-level or intermediate.

    I thought about it for a while, these two low-level runes should be the runes I refined when my body's aura was about to dry up. It is because of the lack of aura in the body, which leads to the lack of aura in the Fulu.

    I checked the other talismans, the situation was similar, and I started thinking about selling talismans.

    Jiang Zhi told me that if you want to sell talisman, you can only sell low-level talisman. The kind of aura can only sell one or two. By the way, you can let the old man see if it is high-level or intermediate.

    I was right to think about it. Just one day later (many days have passed in the space), I took a large stack of high-level intermediate talisman to sell it. Isn’t this telling people that I have a secret, so I think During the day, I went to a small shop to sell the low-level talisman.