Chapter 6-7

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 6 Making a Plan for the End of the World

    "Mom, mom, are you better?" Hanhan rushed into the bedroom like a small cannonball after entering the door to see her mother.

    "Well, son, mom is better, are you obedient in kindergarten today?" I held my son's face and kissed me.

    "Mom, I'm obedient, and the teacher praises me." Hanhan looked at me proudly, her little eyes seemed to say, "Praise me, please praise me."

    So I boasted, "Son, you are so great, and the teacher praised you again."

    Hanhan smiled embarrassedly at me, lowered his head and said, "It's the Tiantian kid in our class who said today to be me. Girlfriend, I didn’t agree. I thought she was too ugly. She cried and went to tell the teacher. The teacher said I can’t talk to kids like that, but mom, don’t you say that kids can’t lie? Why do I tell the truth? But the teacher said that I can’t say that."

    I covered my face and was speechless, what should I do, "Son, in some cases, lies are white lies. Mom told you to be a kind child. Look at Tian Tian. She's already very ugly. Say she's ugly. Isn't this sprinkling salt on her wound? How sad she is."

    Hanhan nodded thoughtfully, "No wonder she cried so loudly, it turned out to be painful, then I will go and make peace with her tomorrow, and I won't talk about her again. Dad said, as a man, I should sympathize. The weak, she is hurt, I will forgive her."

    Son, your understanding is too strong, I want to cover my whole face now.

    Hanhan ran out of the bedroom when he finished speaking, maybe he went to his father for help. Because I think the child is still too young, he still can't understand what a weak person is, and why the wound will hurt by sprinkling salt on the wound. He must have gone to the kitchen to ask his doctor's father for answers. Children's curiosity should not be underestimated.

    In the evening, our family ate late dinner, and played games with our energetic son for a while, and finally put him in his own crib. Looking at the son who was sleeping on the bed, there was a smile on his little face that was playing red, he was very cute, and he was tucked in and out of his son's room.

    We returned to our bedroom and finally had time to plan our plan for the end of the world.

    "Since we have foreseen the coming of the end times, and have obtained the space and the treasures in the space, we can say that we are much better than others. I think as long as we are fully prepared, we will live well in the end times just like our family. "Jiang Zhi sat on the bed, looked at me and said.

    "Yes, yes, yes, we are already a big step ahead of others at the starting line. It doesn't make sense that we will cross the worse, and we will definitely bring our family to shine in the end times." I was so excited. Comparable.

    Jiang Zhi slapped my head with a palm, slapped my enthusiasm completely. "Remember, if you want my son and I to live in the last days, we must abide by a principle, which is to keep a low profile. It is the same for outsiders and family members."