CHAPTER 85-86

return
happy apocalypse
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 85

    For the next two days, I wondered how to find out who killed Grandma Li, not only to avenge Grandma Li, but also for ourselves. In this building, our family is living the most prosperous life now. Aunt Zhang upstairs has already helped us publicize it. I think if the murderer wants to start again, he will definitely think of our family. So just to get rid of a person who spends all day pondering how to harm us, we have to find him as soon as possible.

    Jiang Zhi and I thought about it for several days, but we couldn't come up with a way to enter someone's house without knowing it. I said angrily, "If only we could also have the thief's lock-picking skills."

    Jiang Zhi listened . After reading my words, I seemed to be inspired by something, and suddenly said: "We won't, some people will."

    "Who?" I was very puzzled, the people around us are responsible people, and as far as I know, there is no such special Skilled people.

    "You'll know in the afternoon." Jiang Zhi said mysteriously.

    After eating at noon, Jiang Zhi rode his tricycle out. I wanted to follow, but he didn't let me.

    About two hours later, he came back, followed by someone I also knew, Li Cheng.

    Li Cheng came into my house with a big bag and a small bag. When he saw me standing there dumbfounded, he grinned and shouted, "Sister Yi, I'm here."

    I unconsciously said "hey" With a sound, he reacted immediately, Jiang Zhi is here to pick him up.

    I turned my head to look at Jiang Zhi and waited for him to explain to me, but I couldn't go up and asked, "You know how to unlock?"

    Jiang Zhi knew the question in my heart and said to Li Cheng, "Chengzi, give you a little boy. Sister Yi shows her hand."

    Li Cheng put down the bag in his hand, locked our bedroom door, and then watched him fumble around the watch on his wrist, and then took out a special-shaped iron wire. Is it iron wire?

    Li Cheng put the thin wire into the keyhole, and with a slight movement of his hand, Li Cheng pulled out the wire, and the locked bedroom door opened in front of him.

    I was in shock. My admiration for Li Cheng was like a surging river, endless, talented! What a talent!

    However, I immediately thought that Jiang Zhi told me that Li Cheng joined the army after dropping out of school? How could he do this again? I didn't have the heart to beat around the bush, so I asked directly, "Aren't you going to be a soldier? This is taught in the army? What kind of army are you, are you officially established by the state?"

    Jiang Zhi laughed when he heard this, and Li Cheng also The corners of his mouth grinned open, "Sister Yi, how can the army be privately owned. After being a scout for a few years, I was selected to join the special forces. I can learn everything there, as long as I have time and energy.     " You mean, you used to be a special force, the kind of special force you play on TV?" I said, closing my eyes all the time, and making a gesture to fire a sniper rifle with both hands in my hands.     "Yeah, that's it!" He gave me a standard shooting motion.     "God, god, god, my student is a special forces soldier, god, god, god, this is the student I taught." I was a little incoherent with excitement, but immediately thought of something .     "Hey, that's not right. If you are a special force, why do you need to recover? Is it an injury or a crime." I doubt it is the latter. He is not a peaceful master.     Jiang Zhi didn't let Li Cheng answer this question, and hurriedly took over the conversation and said, "Okay, don't ask those useless questions. It's been so long, let's hurry up and study how the night's affairs will go."     Seeing that I was still suspicious, Jiang Zhi said, "Oh, it's useless for you to stay here, or you can go and clean up Hanhan's room, and Li Cheng will also live with us in the future.     " I'm confused, why are you taking me away? Is there anything I can't know?     I still went to Hanhan's room obediently, but I also listened carefully to what they had to say. As soon as there were some words, I hurriedly squatted on the crack of the door and eavesdropped on them.     "Brother-in-law, you are too strict. I said it all. I treat Sister Xiaoyi as my sister and relative." Li Cheng said to Jiang Zhi rationally when I entered the room.