Chapter 59-60

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 59

    We also followed the security guard and squeezed to the cash register to find Weiwei. After everyone gathered, we saw that the purchase was almost done this time, and we planned to pay the bill and go home.

    At this time, a young guy in supermarket work clothes grabbed my clothes. Jiang Zhi turned his head and looked at him as soon as he pulled my clothes on. Jiang Zhi should feel the same as me. He didn't feel this young man. Malicious to me, so I just looked at him and didn't take any action.

    I looked up at the guy who was smiling at me and looked familiar. It was a student I had taught before, "You are the one..." I forgot his name in embarrassment.

    The young man looked at me "that" for a long time and didn't call his name, he grinned at me and said, "Teacher Qu, you don't remember me, I am Li Cheng in the 2003 class."

    This Li Chengyi After I said my name, I remembered it. This was a student I taught when I first went to work. At that time, I had just started my career as a teacher, and my enthusiasm for education burned the entire desert. In short, I was a newbie at work who encountered a pitiful and hateful problem student.

    Of course, there is no drama about teacher-student love in this story, but I cared about him a lot at the time and helped him a lot in life, but in the end he dropped out of school because of family reasons.

    I haven't seen it again for so many years, and now I am recognized and stopped by him, I really don't know what to say.

    Li Cheng didn't write with me either, so he directly said to Jiang Zhi, "Brother-in-law, come with me."

    We don't know why, but Jiang Zhi still left with him.

    When we were queuing here, Han Han said jokingly: "Yeah, I really didn't see it. Our cricket teacher is still full of peaches and plums." After

    hearing this, I straightened my chest and said, "Why, envy it, why? It is said that I have been struggling in education for more than 10 years. Is it still a problem to have a proud disciple?"

    My sorrowful words caused a deep voice from other people. I am not ashamed, but proud of it.

    While we were queuing up here and chatting, Jiang Zhi called me and said that he was waiting for us at the back door of the supermarket.

    After we checked out and left the supermarket and put everything in the car in the car, I walked around to the back door of the supermarket and saw Jiang Zhi and Li Cheng standing by the wall with many boxes of goods stacked beside them.

    Li Cheng saw me coming out, so he said to me: "Teacher Qu, I will call you Sister Xiaoyi now."

    Can I say no, so he nodded vaguely.

    Li Cheng explained to me again: "I am the manager of this store. I just saw you come over and I know that you are also here to grab purchases. Sister Xiaoyi used to be so good to me. Now I am in this position. You provide some convenience, but my rights are limited. I can only help you get so many things. Don't dislike it, Xiaoyi." After speaking, he showed me the expression of a puppy pleased the owner.