Chapter 43-44

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 43

    Then we all sat together to discuss what should be done in the future. Li Yujiao’s matter is not something we can decide, so we just waited for the court’s decision.

    Dad Qu and Ma Qu can't keep it as it is, Dad Qu and Mom can't stand it. It is true that such a noisy and complicated environment is not suitable for the elderly to live in.

    In the end, Jiang Zhi said, otherwise, let's all go back to the mountain village and go there to escape the heat. It is a mountainous area, not as hot as here. There should not be a shortage of water now, so there is not necessarily a power outage.

    From this incident, we have concluded that the city is not a place that can live in the end times for a long time. We still have to renovate the house in advance to make him more suitable for living in the end times.

    Dad Qu finally decided to go to Tashan Village and set off in two days. These two days are time for everyone to prepare supplies.

    We remind everyone that you must be concealed when buying supplies. If you can buy more, you can buy more. In the future, prices will only become more and more expensive. I specifically emphasized that there are some things that you don’t need to buy, such as water. We can buy more buckets and go to the mountains to fill the springs. The mineral water is delicious.

    After listening to my suggestions, the Qu family nodded their heads. They were taught and learned from it to continue to carry forward. Many things they did not spend money on, they saved money and bought more and more useful things. Supplies.

    While we were discussing, the door of the house was knocked again, and when I opened the door, it was the second brother-in-law who was here.

    After entering the door, the dark face of the second sister-in-law formed a sharp contrast with the bright and moving smile of the second sister.

    "Why are you here?" Second Sister Qu asked with a face when she saw her second brother-in-law.

    "I'm here to pick you up home, I don't worry at all so late." The second brother-in-law eased the look on his face.

    At this time, I saw the difference between the second brother-in-law. The second brother-in-law was a person who became corrupt after he became a leader. A little bit of exaggeration, but definitely not far off. You are looking at the second brother-in-law now, her belly is much smaller, her complexion is better than before, and her face is more rosy. I think it should be the second sister-in-law that Qu has given the medicine to the second brother-in-law.

    I looked at the second sister Qu with contempt, and said that she would get a divorce if she couldn't make it through. This good thing was sent to her second sister-in-law before she was warmed up in her own place. It seemed like a divorce here.

    "Has your second aunt’s affairs been dealt with? How was it decided? I can tell you that we are determined not to manage this matter, and it is not something we can manage. You really think those thieves are going to steal things, they are here. The little sister’s house and Jiang Zhi both started fighting, and moved the knife, almost hurting Han Han. This is a different nature. This is a violent resistance plus a murderous weapon attempted to injure someone. Your cousin is really wicked, too. This is such a big deep hatred, she is so vicious at a young age, but don’t hold a grudge against us in the future because of this incident, I'm just a baby girl." Second sister Qu didn’t know the legal terms, so she gave it indiscriminately. Li Yujiao settled some charges, and later talked about Wang Qian, which meant that she was afraid that Li Yujiao would harm Wang Qian.