Chapter 45-46

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 45-A Happy Life in the Mountains

    We formally settled down in Tashan Village, and the village chief was invited for the first meal of the fire. The elderly at home and the village chief had a very happy conversation. From the head of the village, we know that Tashan Village has also been affected by the drought. This year the rice grown in the village does not grow well, and the heads are stubborn. It is estimated that the output will be reduced by 20 to 30%.

    The continuous high temperature caused the water level of the small river near the village to drop significantly. Fortunately, almost every family in the village has a well, and life will basically not have any impact. Our family finally took a hot bath again after more than 10 days of lack of water.

    There are a total of 4 rooms in the house. Father Jiang and Momma Jiang are in the outer room on the right, we carry Han Han in the inner room on the right, Dad Qu is in the outer room on the left, and Liang Chen and Wang Qian live in the inner room on the left.

    Hanhan is very uncomfortable with this allocation. He wants to live with his brother and sister at night. Let me pull it back deceivingly, because we want to bring Han Han into the space to practice together at night.

    After the looting incident last time, we decided to urge Hanhan to practice well with us. Each of us should also find a skill to learn that we are interested in and can protect ourselves.

    The children have adapted well here, getting up early every day, rushing to feed the old hen and the yellow and fluffy chickens at home, and the coarse tea and light rice on the breakfast table are also eaten with relish.

    Every day, I would fetch water from the well by the side of the well to wash. My son is too young, Liang Chen did the work for him.

    Children’s understanding of water has always been “inexhaustible and inexhaustible” since childhood, and they have never realized that water is also to be cherished.

    Although they came to Tashan Village within a few days when there was a shortage of water in City D, it was a good education process for them who had never known that water resources were precious before.

    When they came to Tashan Village, they also experienced the hardship of fetching water from the well every morning, so they all use water resources rationally now. In the past, the water left over from washing the face was poured. Now they use the water to feed the chickens and water the flowers, and they have become a lot more sensible.

    They have a very rich life every day. Since we took them to the mountain once, they have been running up the mountain every day.

    My son enters the space with us every night to practice the exercises for 10 days. During the day, it is equivalent to a vacation and rest. He and his brothers and sisters are playing wildly all over the mountains and fields.

    I think there is no danger in the mountains anyway, plus maybe this is their last summer where they can play so carefree and happy, so I turn a blind eye to their coming out early and coming back late every day.

    So every morning, after the children cleaned themselves up, they would set off with their small water jug ​​slanting on their backs and their small bamboo baskets in their hands. Every day, I would first dig a basket of wild vegetables for the chickens, and then go around to play.