Chapter 19-20

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 19

    At this time, a loud voice rang out from outside the yard.

    A woman in her fifties brought some mountain products with her shoulders and shoulders. A man in her fifties was followed by a man in her fifties, pushing a wheelbarrow in her hand. thing.

    I didn't like her the first time I saw her. How should I put it, people say that each other is born from one's heart. This aunt has a stubborn face. The face should be the piggyin face mentioned in Zhao Benshan's sketch. The sides of the face are slightly concave inward, highlighting her high cheeks. Bones, the cheeks on both sides drooped slightly because of their age. Swollen eyelids, bulging eyes, rolled his eyes when I saw people.

    Just now she called out from outside the yard, and the people in the yard whispered, saying that there was a lively watching, Violent Chen came and so on. Jiang Zhi and I exchanged glances, and both knew that there might be a little trouble today.

    As soon as the aunt came in, she smiled and said to her little uncle: "Brother Lu, your family accepts mountain products, why don't you tell me, if I didn't hear about it, I didn't have to miss it."

    Obviously The little uncle didn't want to pay attention to him, and didn't reply, he slapped the dry smoke on his own.

    I guess my uncle can call someone's house if he knows who told her. I can see that the little uncle Geying, the auntie, is all in her bones.

    My sister-in-law didn’t even speak, so she had to put aside her work, and stood up and said, “Sister Chen is here too. We don’t accept the mountain products, but my nephew will take it.”

    This sister Chen thought it was a sister-in-law. The smile on her face was quickly put away, and she threw the sack in her hand to the ground, ignoring her aunt, turning her face to the yard, looking at the only young man she didn’t know, and said flatly, "Yes. Big nephew, look. As soon as I got the news, my aunt hurriedly brought all the good things at home, and the quality didn’t say anything

    about it ." What’s the matter? Is the same sex repelling each other, is the opposite sex attracting each other? This is a naked man and woman. Different treatment.

    Before Jiang Zhi could speak, the little uncle said, "We are finished." Then he went back to the house.

    The aunt also hurriedly said: "Sister Chen, we have already collected it and we will not accept it. You see, all the items in the courtyard have just been collected. We have already collected enough. If we collect it again next time, I must be the first to inform you."

    Chen Dasao pressed her face down after listening to her aunt's words, "What, what a coincidence, as soon as I come to sell mountain products, you will have to collect them."

    "Yes, you think it's such a coincidence." The aunt didn't want to have a conflict with her at this time, so she just smiled.

    We can see now that this is the aunt and the uncle who don't want to take her goods. Taking the aunt and the uncle as a person, there must be something wrong with the sister-in-law Chen, so we didn't say anything.