Chapter 65-66

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 65

    Regardless of how bad the gossip spreads to our family, I have come to my house to change things these days.

    Most of them use the rice, white noodles, and snacks at home for charcoal. I guess they are people who have some stocks at home. If there is not enough food, they will use sticks to burn for cooking, and they will not use food in exchange.

    Just like Aunt Zhang’s house upstairs, she said at first that the tree cut at home was not easy to burn, and wanted to buy some charcoal from our family. When we said that the money was not good and we had to exchange it with food, their house was silent. , Not to mention that the branches are not easy to burn, they can be used.

    There are still very few people secretly wanting to exchange some meat and vegetables. It is estimated that there is a lot of food in the family. We want to improve the food, but we did not change it. First, there is no shortage of food in our family. Changing charcoal for neighbors is mainly to simplify the tedious things. If you want something, you can trade it for something of the same value. It is useless to play an emotional card in our house. Second, if we take out the meat and greens to exchange food with our neighbors, we will settle the rumors that our family has a lot of supplies, then some troubles will be unavoidable in the future, so it is okay to change the charcoal, and there will be nothing else in my house. .

    And not all of us are exchanged. The 50-odd households in our building receive a maximum of 20 jin for each, and only one exchange. We put out a total of 500 catties of charcoal, first come first served, there will be none when we arrive late.

    The neighbors who came to change the charcoal looked contemptuous in their eyes after the change, and I wondered how could this be regarded as helping them, and how could they be despised in the end?

    Jiang Zhi cleared up my doubts. He said, "They are like this, mainly because we did not promote the love of neighbors, the love of the same building, and did not give them things for nothing. So we think that our hearts are black and our blood is cold. , The whole person is inhuman."

    I nodded my head taught, understand, my blood is better than cold.

    If they want to make me feel guilty and upset with their eyes, it would be a big mistake. I wish they would ignore me. The charcoal in our house is not brought by the strong wind, and we have also worked hard.

    In the space that night, after Jiang Zhishuang and I were repaired, we lay on the big bed in the bedroom and chatted, because I believe that one's happiness is controlled by ourselves, but the marriage of two people must be managed by both parties. It is not that two people have love, their marriage is of course a happy one.

    Jiang Zhi and I made an agreement when we first got married. We should communicate more after we got married. Everyone said: "When we are in love, both men and women use trivial and irrelevant'nonsense' to talk about tenderness and sweetness. The same is true. After marriage, the communication between husband and wife is a wave of information that conveys feelings, trust, and respect. The feelings of husband and wife are like water in a small river pond. It is too calm if it does not flow, but it is easy to dry up.” Therefore, we basically do it every day. Take a moment to talk to each other in your heart, but there is nothing to express, and they can talk about family matters.