Chapter 71-72

return

Happy eschatology

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 71

    The next stop is Sister Qu's house. There are 4 people in Sister Qu's house. They are a family of three and an old woman who has been widowed for many years.

    I think Sister Qu is in a very good state of mind. After taking the pill to cleanse the tendons and cut the marrow, her body has slowly recovered and improved. The hands that used to be red and swollen are now as white as jade. The original beautiful face was haggard from the pain, but now the cheeks are flushed and glowing.

    Under a pair of curved eyebrows, the originally big eyes were shining and shiny, black and long eyelashes, curled up around the eyes, making the big eyes glorious. The small mouth under the nose is slightly upturned, with a slight smile.

    When I was in good spirits, I was in the mood to dress up. When we went to the eldest sister’s house, the eldest sister also wore a slim woolen short skirt at home, with black wool pants on her legs, which looked slender and straight, and her upper body was red cashmere sweater, reflecting her face. Even more enchanting, the whole is a fashion beauty who came out of TV.

    I looked at Sister Qu, who became more and more beautiful, and You Rongyan. Jiang Zhi pulled me over and said a word, but poured me a heart-warming from top to bottom, from the inside to the outside.

    Jiang Zhi said, "The eldest sister is too beautiful, it's not a good thing in these last days."

    Yeah, now it's the last days. Being beautiful means danger.

    I hurriedly dragged Sister Qu to the bedroom to discuss in detail.

    "Sister, why did you make yourself so beautiful?" I forgot the appreciation at the beginning and started to complain about the older sister.

    "Is it pretty? I didn't make it up. It's natural beauty." The eldest sister listened to me praise her, she was so beautiful to me that she fluttered her long hair again, and she knew that she was complacent from the unconcealable smile on her face. .

    "Okay, eldest sister, don't be stinky, this is the end of the world. You didn't forget it. You forgot how to write in the novel, you dress yourself so beautifully, who you want to show to, everyone outside It's extremely vicious, you want to cause trouble to the older brother-in-law." I deliberately said it very seriously to scare her.

    Sister Qu was taken aback when she heard me say this. I guess she was the same as me, she didn't even think of it at first.

    "Yeah, it's all said in the novel. In the last days, beautiful women don't end well. It's not that or that. What can I do." Sister Qu reacted and began to worry.

    "Don't worry, don't worry, I haven't reached that point yet, and few people have seen your beauty. But you can't dress so beautifully in the future, try to dress simple." In fact, I felt wrong after I said it. Now, Sister Qu is the most beautiful in our house.

    "Okay, I will not go out in the future, even if I go out, I will cover myself from head to toe. Hey, you said, when I was in bad health, I was not in the mood to be beautiful, but now I am finally in good health and can be beautiful. In the end, I have to hide myself. What kind of world is this." Sister Qu sighed.